Webslinger Bagman Odds: Are they better?

ThaRoadWarrior
ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
I got a blue bagman (unusable) out of Webslinger after a match or two today; do we know if the odds of him dropping in there are any different than normal? Mine is like 2/15/2, and now I have one on the vine, so I would consider spending more time in there if I felt i had better drop odds.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Probably not, but who knows? Like most things in the game, Bagman covers are streaky. Sometimes you get a lot, other times none for a long time...
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    It's true; I rostered Bagman in the first place because i got 5 consecutive blue covers for him the first run of Sakaar, and I've gotten many blue covers since.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    Definitely been on a streak since I rostered him a few weeks ago - 6 covers in that time.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I get a Bagman about every 3 months. That's up from a year ago when I'd get one about every 4 months. So yes, the odds are definitely better, as I just confirmed with math.

At this rate, my lv 109 Bagman should be max-champed around the end of 2026.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,528 Chairperson of the Boards
    Used to get tons of him in Lightning Rounds, but since they drastically reduced the chance to get a 2* cover in January 2017, it's been very rare to see a Bagman (mine has been stuck at Lv 140 for almost 6 months now).
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I actually looked at number of covers and time playing and found that on average I get 1 per month (however it's typically 3 in quick succession then nothing for 3 months).  I haven't noticed an increase, but I did get one over the weekend.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited January 2018
    I did get a usable one recently, and yet another un-usable blue on the vine, so that rate of drop feels about right. he's at 3/16/2 now for me. Hopefully when his April Fool's PVP comes around I'll get him champed. I have ideas on using him with G4mora to keep her red countdown on the board for protracted periods of time since he's the only character I know who can extend the life of a friendly countdown on demand, and that's his only move that doesn't cost a billion AP.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gamora + Bagman = the new meta
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Just watch, lol. It'll catch on.