Contact Us tab removes content

Options
Pwuz_
Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
When reporting issues via the in game contact tab, anything typed is replaced with the search key words used prior to.

I typed out a message, and when selecting the picture to go with the message, all my text was replaced with my key word search.   I retyped everything, and when the game prompted me “are you sure” it replaced everything again!

I’m afraid this may cause a lot of undue headache for the support team as the messages sent are not the right content.

iPhone 8, most recent updates for both game and device.
Tagged:

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Pwuz_ said:
    When reporting issues via the in game contact tab, anything typed is replaced with the search key words used prior to.

I typed out a message, and when selecting the picture to go with the message, all my text was replaced with my key word search.   I retyped everything, and when the game prompted me “are you sure” it replaced everything again!

I’m afraid this may cause a lot of undue headache for the support team as the messages sent are not the right content.

iPhone 8, most recent updates for both game and device.
    Thank you for sharing and letting us know.  Can you PM me some info so I can investigate this with support.  What will be helpful to send is your player name, ticket number, screen grabs (if you have them) and specifically anything that may help me reproduce this on my end.