New alliance of established vets *edit 20/20

fadeout76
fadeout76 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
edited January 2018 in MPQ Alliances
Our alliance is mutants_united. We left our previous alliance when everyone was upgraded to Commander and then stopped playing. The three of us are 3* transitioning to 4*, hybrid of PvP and PvE, we show up big for team events. We're casual and friendly and don't have any requirements, just looking for daily contributions. Looking to build a solid team and make each other stronger. Feel free to check us out.

Comments

• fadeout76
    Thanks to everyone who has stopped in to check out our alliance. As people have said before, it's tough to join an alliance that's not 18/19 members, but it's also awesome to be a part of something that's just going to get better.

If there's any smaller alliances looking to get connected we're open to that as well. 

Thanks - fadeout76
  • fadeout76
    Update - one week in, thanks to everyone who has stopped by. We currently have 13 spots filled. If you are looking for a friendly alliance with no hassles, we still have spots open. 

Thanks - fadeout76
  • JON100387
    JON100387 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    looking to join a great alliance 

i average 5000 + pvp season points

i have a great 3 and 4* star roster

play everyday, i am on day 1100 something 
  • fadeout76
    Hi Jon! We have some players who joined and haven't played since, so we might have an opening. At the moment, we're not requiring any level of participation beyond playing daily. Just don't want anyone to be disappointed in the results while we're building. 
  • fadeout76
    At the moment, we have all our slots filled. Thanks!