Doesn't it drive you crazy when...?

Options
Dormammu
Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
...someone posts about what a great team Grocket + <insert Guardian here> + Medusa/Nico is, as though this is some ingenious revelation none of us knew about? (I'm looking at you, latest fun team thread.)

...someone calls them 'pink' tiles?

...someone refers to a character as a 'toon' and talks about how many 'cards' they have for said 'toon'?

*ahem*

Sorry. I just needed to get that off my chest.

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The "toon" one gets me more than the others; I find myself thinking of tiles as "purple" but saying "pink" out loud in conversation sometimes (typically right as I wonder why i'm having out loud conversations about MPQ in the first place). 
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    ...someone posts about what a great team Grocket + <insert Guardian here> + Medusa/Nico is, as though this is some ingenious revelation none of us knew about? (I'm looking at you, latest fun team thread.)
    From the OP of the Your Latest Fun Team Thread:

"Who are you using at the moment and just having a lot fun combining together."

The thread is called "Your Latest Fun Team" not "Only Post if Nobody Else Has Thought of It Fun Team".  Not all of us have everyone champed or playable at the same time as others.   So my latest fun team may, in fact, be someone else's as well and has been done previously.  Sorry if that drives you crazy.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Drives me crazy when people spell the name Rogue as "Rouge"
  • Dormammu
    Options
    LavaManLee said:
    ...my latest fun team may, in fact, be someone else's as well and has been done previously.  Sorry if that drives you crazy.
    Apology accepted.
  • Dormammu
    Options
    What drives me crazy is clickbait thread titles that don't...
    Those drive me crazy as well.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is this strictly for forum faux pas or are ingame occurrences acceptable? 'cause getting a huge cascade after the other team is already down drives me up the wall.

Seconded on "toon" though. I hate that. Like, cartoon? What? Just no.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    What drives me crazy is clickbait thread titles that don't...
    Those drive me crazy as well.

Now why the heck was that flagged?  I found it funny, in a self-deprecating getting with the joke kind of way.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,310 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I hate it when I get a massive cascade on an easy DDQ node.  I realize every board is random and that cascades are random, but I still feel like I used up a cascade that I would rather have gotten during a PVP climb.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2018
    Options
    It's clearly pink.  Before somebody brings up that it's called purple in game..

• Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When you down the last tile mover on the enemy team but they fire off a team up after they die.
    Whenever I see gamma siphon as the enemy team up.

Forum specific- when someone defends bad characters by saying you should use IM40 or Vulture as a partner.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The purple tiles are equal amounts red and blue regardless of where you pick the colour from. And when I was at college, I learned red and blue is purple.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    One and two stars dropping from every token imaginable. 

Forum related, I hate that mark all viewed button I always click that by accident. I wish it was a different button. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    People complaining that they have too much iso (1-2 millions) / HP and they don't know where they can spend it on.

I would expect that they have all the characters at maximum level, except for maybe the latest characters?
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mexus said:
    I had a similar thread once but if focused more on annoying terms people use like, orbs (tiles), coins (hero points) and also toons and cards. I've even seen non-forum people saying
    MEDALS
    instead of command points.
    Coins is Marvel's fault.  That's what they call them on their Insider rewards page.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I hate when the enemy gets such a huge cascade and then keeps firing powers... but only when their turn lasts so long that my screen shuts off because I haven’t touched it in forever. I don’t mind the crazy cascades or the massive damage, it’s part of the game. But when one AI turn lasts 30 seconds...
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mexus said:
    I've even seen non-forum people saying
    MEDALS
    instead of command points.
    What heresy is this? It even says right there in the game COMMAND POINTS. I hate people.
  • AlwaysWrong
    AlwaysWrong Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    Getting all 2* covers from a bunch of non elite token pulls. 

Especially multiple days in a row.