S.H.I.E.L.D. Training Kraven the Hunter

Options
The rockett
The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
As I did with the other Shield Traning Events, lets see how your Leader Boards look like. 

7000 is the Maxed score. 

Comments

• The rockett
    Options
    As of right now, I am 6000 and top of the LB. 
    Still very early though.  
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think these posts are great.  It’s the most transparent way to see which rosters are cheating.  Super oblivious when the distributions of 6k and 7k are posted and logged for all to see and compare.

i,m going to go out on a limb and predict an avg of 2 7k scores and 9 6k scores
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phumade said:
    I think these posts are great.  It’s the most transparent way to see which rosters are cheating.  Super oblivious when the distributions of 6k and 7k are posted and logged for all to see and compare.

Cheating... how exactly?

Anyway, in my bracket right now the top score is 3000 Points, held by Three players. I am fourth with 2600 Points, if I could just get Another Chavez cover I would join them.

• The rockett
    Options
    Phumade said:

Um.... I am 6000.  I have gotten 6K the last Events.  Please let me know how I am cheating. 
  • Phumade
    Options
    Expected model

if there are 20 6 k scores and 10 7 k in the same bracket then it’s going to be easy to predict that anew exploit has been  discovered.  

The data never lies.  If the lb arent relatively consistent with the last two shield events,  then something fundamental has changed beyond mearly relying on a new 5* champ

Keep collecting and posting the score data,  it’s the best insurance/protection to keeping the game honest
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2018
    Options
    6k at this point is completely doable - 2 covers from placement last pvp, 1 cover from training, 3 from pve t10, 1 from progression in current pvp and there’s a vault with 1 availabile.  No whaling needed as long you’re in s1 for pve (which rockett does) and started the Kraven pvp and gotten the 900 reward.

My bracket has 2 @ 5000, 4 @ 4000, 1 @ 3200, and 7 @ 3000.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Also, I suspect there are a higher number of high level America Chavezes out there since she is a very solid release and was possible to whale around Digital Day. More people having her covered = more people get the Kraven training cover.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    1 5k, 1 4k, 4 3.6k
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Options
    1.        6k
    2-6.     5k
    7-13.   4k
    I'll get to 3.6k after the progression covers
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    1. 5k
    2-7. 4k

Apperently I'm in the "casual" bracket.  :P
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Me at 6k. Whole bunch more at 5k. 
  • The rockett
    Options
    Now:
    2-6K
    2-5K
    more will be moving up soon with pve progression. 
  • Talestummy
    Talestummy Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    6-6k
    10-5k
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1 roster at 7K with 95% of the 4s at 370, including a champed Kraven - I'll assume that's not a legit player, random public alliance.

7 more at 6K, including me.
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I would like to provide an extreme example for reference.

in the past , you could buy 40 packs with at least minimally reasonable odds to get the 4*. The other 4’s were removed and anything you got was exactly what you needed.

i recently had a backlog of HP credited to my account and I bought FIVE 40 packs from Hearys of Darkness. 

The resulr was 0 Kraven. Perhaps the Best Buy is the vault. But then you have to buy 80 tokens to guarantee one.

The odds make no sense, even for whales. The one LT isn’t worth it. Fix the odds folks. Limit the 4* draws in the 40’s and make it reasonable. 
  • twistmonkey
    twistmonkey Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    4 - 6k
    13 - 5k
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,310 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZeroKarma said:

in the past , you could buy 40 packs with at least minimally reasonable odds to get the 4*. The other 4’s were removed and anything you got was exactly what you needed.

i recently had a backlog of HP credited to my account and I bought FIVE 40 packs from Hearys of Darkness. 

The resulr was 0 Kraven. Perhaps the Best Buy is the vault. But then you have to buy 80 tokens to guarantee one.

The odds make no sense, even for whales. The one LT isn’t worth it. Fix the odds folks. Limit the 4* draws in the 40’s and make it reasonable. 
    This is what is known as “Trying to find ways to increase revenue among a stagnant (aka not growning much) payer base without significantly angering the rest of the players”.  While players gripe about not being able to complete the Shield Training, in the end, it is ignorable and does not put a significant dent in your roster progress if you don’t complete it.

I am sure that the current model resulted in increased revenue, or they would/might change it back.
  • Phumade
    Options
    Anyone seeeing weird amounts of 7k scores in bracket?  So far the 6k numbers are right on track for expected values.

im still predicting that final brackets will be 2 7k scores and 8-12 6k scores or 1% of a 1k bracket
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    1-2: 7k
    3-4: 6k
    5-9: 5k
    10: 4.6k
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2018
    Options
    ZeroKarma said:

I'm pretty sure they flipped the odds hard.  Before they changed to the less accurate ratio pages new release 4* odds were listed as like 0.1% or 1:1000, it might have been 0.2% which would be 1:500 which would be closer to the Sakaar event.  Either way yeah that's not a great way to get the new character unless you're buying buying 10-25 40 packs.  Crazy stuff.

In almost 2 years of playing I've never gotten a new release character from their store.  I've never thrown anything other than the free tokens at it, but even then getting 2-4 tokens per event a new release event every ~3 weeks (52*2)/3 = 35 * 2 =70 - 35 * 4 140.  So out of an estimated 70-140 pulls I've never gotten the 4* from the release store.  Seems accurate for either the 1:500 or 1:1000 odds.

Edit: Fixed bad math.