PVE Suggestion

Hello there

Longtime player first time suggester. I was thinking to speed up the grind associated with having to do all the pve nodes 4-6 times in a row maybe all the nodes could be wave nodes where you select the node then the number of times you want to do the node in a row and the game would just have the opponent show up that many waves scaling up as you progress through the waves.

Just like in regular wave nodes you'd get all the points and rewards at the end if you win. And if you lose you get the accumulated points for the waves you finish.

This way you don't need to go through all the trouble of selecting the nodes over and over again and skipping the cut scenes over and over again. 

Sorry if this has been suggested before and I'm beating a dead horse here. 

Matt

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    yeah the grind is distasteful due to its mindless repitition, so people have been suggesting ways to reduce it. I'd kind of like to just see max progression happen on a single playthrough, but have the difficulty ramp across the story very steeply such that actually finishing at all would be a challenge. Then you could just have total clear time determine your placement.