who

M3Goose
M3Goose Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
edited January 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
I finally champed my Gambit so now i'm working on champing my 4* characters again. I have 2 Lock Jaws, 2 Moon Knights and 2 Mocking Birds on the Vine. Question is....who do i champ next?

who 101 votes

Lock Jaw
6%
MattR42TiggidaBasepuzzlerTony_FootCCW1208WumpushunterRayElwood 7 votes
Moon Knight
24%
Dragon_NexusQuebbsterwymtimeRiguezneodukejreddNick441234CosmicWolfLLohmKrossJarvindQubortTeam_Wademaguirenumber6NMANOZMjolnirmight2FelessatherightwayeScreen MonkeyLeaveMyCookies 25 votes
Mocking Bird
68%
PorkBellyKolencesinnerjflrixmithContinuedClockabmorazd1amonddawgBleh5TrilateralusBlindman13Arctic_OneudonomefooSteellatchPunisher5784MoosePrimehalirinPolarPopBearSTOPTHISzodiac339Deadsider 69 votes

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mocking Bird
    I don't have Mockingbird maxed, but she has unexpectedly destroyed me a couple times so she gets my vote.

MK is fun, but I rarely use him, even boosted.  Not a fan of random powers.
  • ramoramo86
    ramoramo86 Posts: 89 Match Maker
    edited January 2018
    Doesn't matter, its a gambit world now. Everyone else is irrelevant. But if i must vote ill vote for the dog because his colors don't overlap with gambit making him the most usebale if paired with gambit. If not paired with gambit i would go Mockingbird

//Removed Inappropriate Content -Brigby
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Moon Knight
    I like MK best but you’ll struggle to keep getting covers as quickly since he’s not part of the 12 latest.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    I really like my champed Moon Knight but two of his powers are random so Mockingbird might be best option.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,795 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lock Jaw
    With gambit, lockjaw. Green and it’s game over.
  • Team_Jacob
    Team_Jacob Posts: 90 Match Maker
    edited January 2018
    Mocking Bird
    Doesn't matter, its a gambit world now. Everyone else is irrelevant. But if i must vote ill vote for the dog because his colors don't overlap with gambit making him the most usebale if paired with gambit. If not paired with gambit i would go Mockingbird

Mockingbird is my favorite character that's come out lately. I think her t-shirt is egalitarian, calling her an inappropriate name is regressive and goes against he spirit of the game and character.

• JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    ...are you? I really wanna know.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moon Knight
    I vote for the only one you managed to spell correctly; Moon Knight. The others's names are both one word, not two.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Moon Knight is fun, but as mentioned above, covers will come in slower for him.
    I'd go for whoever has covers expiring first to try to save 4 covers instead of 2, or if you got them at the same time from a hoard cracking them Mockingbird.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Where's the "Now that you have Gambit champed, nothing else really matters" option?
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mocking Bird
    I have Rogue, Jean and starlord. Think I'm gonna finish rogue up
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mocking Bird
    Mockingbird. I love Moon Knight but she's better.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2018
    Bombshell does like Carol level damage that's pretty much guaranteed to go off and she self accelerates.  Absolutely Mockingbird.  She's going to be among the best once more people get her at higher levels and actually play her.

Edit - Her red does more than Carol's black!!
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Definitely between Bird and Knight. I looked at my personal rankings (which I’m always changing) and right now I have them literally one place apart (17 and 18). Mockingbird edged him out but the fact she’s a latest and you’ll get more covers for her also gives her a big edge. 

I think I am higher on Moon Knight then most people are. I just feel he does big damage boosted, and I only ever use my four stars when they are boosted at this point, since I have 50 of them.

Still I’d go with Bobbi. She’s much more fun/unique  lots of people do what he does to some extent but no one does what she does. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    One thing that shouldn't be overlooked is how awesomely bizarre it is that Moon Knight heals himself by punching people's lights out! He soooooo enjoys punching that it makes him feel better! America Chaves should have had some of that too!
  • CCW1208
    CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Lock Jaw
    Lock jaw
    I just used lock jaw gambit to get top 5 rand in Best friend PVP
    Lock jaw can protect gambit counting tiles. These two characters have no active power overlapping. So Gambit wont block lock jaw power
  • CCW1208
    CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Lock Jaw
    My English is not good. I misused the word “ protect”
    if gambit is your only one 5 champion star, lock jaw is beat choice. I love mocking bird. I know she is great. But gambit block her two active powers You won’t use her often.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,763 Chairperson of the Boards
    ...are you? I really wanna know.

Probably a Doctor...