XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* Kraven the Hunter
* Mind Season updates

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - welcome back, Craig!
    - I am with Ian re: Emmit Otter, top notch stuff! River Bottom Nightmare Band!
    - Sorry for not getting you the correct Crash list, no Rogue or Kurt anytime soon, don't be blaming Brigby
    - I do love the name Safari Joe for Kraven
    - I care less about cobbler than I do about THAT DESSERT!
    - Roy G Biv, the alias of the Rainbow Rider
    - the kd lang was a top 40 hit and played on the radio all the time! C'MON!
    - Big ups to Ian for the hot Kraven knowledge, he's got tons of kids too
    - Oh, the things D3 could do with a Mysterio! One step closer to my dream, Spidey Puzzle Quest
    - Check out one of my favorite comics, Deadpool #11, where a time displaced wade has some fun at the expense of Kraven and the Osborn's hair http://longboxheroes.com/todd-joe-have-issues-062217-deadpool-11/
    - I never knew about that PVP point structure! Really cool!
    - And 5 star Strange is boosted in Hearts of Darkness! Dem goons'll be fish in a barrel!
    - I'll take that dry textbook with some dry oatmeal, thank you
    - And you guys criticize me when I do the Hans and Franz routine...
    - How DARE you disparage the Queen, Gwenpool!!!
    - no notable rewards this week, no Archies, no Bag-Men, no nuthin'!
    - My vine is TWO Nico covers expiring in a week and a Ragnarok cover for my 4/5/2 dupe with another on the was from Daily Deadpool. The hell that is my life
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    - welcome back, Craig!
    - I am with Ian re: Emmit Otter, top notch stuff! River Bottom Nightmare Band!
    - Sorry for not getting you the correct Crash list, no Rogue or Kurt anytime soon, don't be blaming Brigby
    - I do love the name Safari Joe for Kraven
    - I care less about cobbler than I do about THAT DESSERT!
    - Roy G Biv, the alias of the Rainbow Rider
    - the kd lang was a top 40 hit and played on the radio all the time! C'MON!
    - Big ups to Ian for the hot Kraven knowledge, he's got tons of kids too
    - Oh, the things D3 could do with a Mysterio! One step closer to my dream, Spidey Puzzle Quest
    - Check out one of my favorite comics, Deadpool #11, where a time displaced wade has some fun at the expense of Kraven and the Osborn's hair http://longboxheroes.com/todd-joe-have-issues-062217-deadpool-11/
    - I never knew about that PVP point structure! Really cool!
    - And 5 star Strange is boosted in Hearts of Darkness! Dem goons'll be fish in a barrel!
    - I'll take that dry textbook with some dry oatmeal, thank you
    - And you guys criticize me when I do the Hans and Franz routine...
    - How DARE you disparage the Queen, Gwenpool!!!
    - no notable rewards this week, no Archies, no Bag-Men, no nuthin'!
    - My vine is TWO Nico covers expiring in a week and a Ragnarok cover for my 4/5/2 dupe with another on the was from Daily Deadpool. The hell that is my life
    Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Oatmeal
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    madsalad said:
    Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Oatmeal
    Sometimes the joke is for one person
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    --R144? That's just gross!
    --"Vengeance or Justice" is the clue. We already have Ghost Rider so this must be Night Thrasher.
    --#ResistPies
    --Like Craig, I'm sure I've heard kd lang songs but I couldn't identify a single one.
    --I need, I think, one more cover to bring America Chavez high enough to earn the extra Kraven cover in SHIELD Training.
    --Ray and I earned Kraven in PVE thanks in part to our overpowered 5-star Doctor Stranges. So far, I'm not impressed. We'll see how things look when I have more than one cover.
    --How does Ian know about Kraven's lover, Calypso, but not know that he's back from the dead? That's what she did in the story she was introduced!
    --All characters again acquired. I currently have 155 characters (four of which are dupes) in 156 slots.
    --Only listened to all episodes three times? Slacker. ;)
    --MODOK didn't start smart. The experiment that distorted his body also increased his intellect.
    --Gwenpool is a dumb comicbook character but an amazing MPQ character. Even when she isn't boosted, she's versatile and strong. Take heart, Ian--he comic has been canceled.
    --I do have Cho champ'd and still think he's lame. He's the opposite of Gwenpool--great in the comics and lousy in the game.
    --Ironheart is always great in the game. I still don't have Kate or Janet fully cover'd. There's some of the few 4-stars (aside from the newest) that I don't at least have all covers on, if not actually Champion'd.
    --Fully cover'd 5-star Gambit?! Holy moley! My next-best-covered 5-star is Peter Parker with 11 covers.
    --My vine right now is JUST a Miles. I'm saving the ISO to Champion him and apply that cover #14.

• JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Update already: 156 characters with 5 dupes. I just started my duplicate 3-star Deadpool.