Double damage has no purpose in this game. Remove it please

Options
2»

Comments

• wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I definitely prefer supercharged. It’s fun to have those really expensive cards be viable to use 
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    what we really want is a break from enraged. if it's taken away, in 3 months time people will start reminiscing and asking for it back. a month without it and with supercharged more common would be welcome.
  • Grixis197
    Grixis197 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I always though 2x damage was just for TotS for like halloween then when we got EC it didn’t have it, so thought yeah it was only for that now it’s on most events 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Enraged started with Terrors and original EC (I believe) -- it's pretty much become a staple for coalition events -- and though I suppose for newer players it offers a challenge, for vets, it's just par with the course, we've been building against it for almost a year and a half. 

I like it, would LOVE to have it in TG -- but really hope Oktagon presents some new challenges. 
  • Sirchombli
    Sirchombli Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I don't mind enraged. It's one of the few things that are actually challenging about the game. I don't appreciate damage objectives that can be blown by a single spell in enraged. That turns the objective from a test of skill to a test of luck. Manage to take no damage the whole match until you take an inferno jet to the face the turn before you kill em just feels bad. 
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't mind enraged. It's one of the few things that are actually challenging about the game. I don't appreciate damage objectives that can be blown by a single spell in enraged. That turns the objective from a test of skill to a test of luck. Manage to take no damage the whole match until you take an inferno jet to the face the turn before you kill em just feels bad. 
    <sarcasm on> CLEARLY that means you should have been running Djeru and Insidious Will.... <sarcasm off>
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wereotter said:
    <sarcasm on> CLEARLY that means you should have been running Djeru and Insidious Will.... <sarcasm off>
    <sarcasm off> <sarcasm off> </sarcasm>

Excuse me? I think something is broken, the sarcasm isn't turning off...