Strange Sights Door 1 for the 3rd Time report

The rockett
The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
sirens going off in background.  Helicopter flying over head.  

Good Morning.   This is The Rockett reporting Live for BTN at the scene of a Strange Sighting.  It seems if a player goes into Door 1 in Sub 1 in Slice 1 that they will come out missing 1400 points. This Strange event cannot be explained.  As you know, we have been at this same exact spot over the past few months.  Reports are pouring in that Door 2 and 3 are fine. The rulers have not yet determined why this is happening. We are advising for ALL players to avoid Door 1 in Slice 1 in Sub 1.  You will not come out the same. please stay tuned to BTN for further updates through out the day.  

Now i will kick is back to the Beta Testers Studio to @Colognoisseur and @Bowgentle for more News, Traffic and Sports.  This is The Rockett signing off from the Beta Testers Network. 

Comments

• Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    There was no way knowing this was going to happen. No way! 
    Luckily the alliance awards aren't dependent on getting at least one person of your alliance into each door every sub. .
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

You gotta give them time, rockett.

After all, Town Crier Brigby only alerted our benevolent overlords to the fact in November.

That's hardly enough time to confirm the bug, much less to fix it.

Patience, maybe they will at least acknowledge the bug this run.

And if not, be safe in the knowledge that there surely is a reason for it.

• madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    Yes, but "whatabout" the stacks of moneh they need to be counting? That won't count itself.

Put this in the pile of "Devs aware, we ain't gonna do jack about it" along with 5*BP team up, multiple wave bugs, Hulk boost.
  • Rhycar
    Rhycar Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    What do the developers even do all day? I mean, besides plan massively overpowered characters to destroy months of solid meta development.

This change should have been made minutes after it was reported in November. The fact it's STILL bugged would be hilarious if it weren't pathetic. Have some pride in your work.
  • The rockett
    I guess I need to do this too.  
    @Brigby
    @Tombstone
    guess what is still messed up. 
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    sirens going off in background.  Helicopter flying over head.  

Now i will kick is back to the Beta Testers Studio to @Colognoisseur and @Bowgentle for more News, Traffic and Sports.  This is The Rockett signing off from the Beta Testers Network. 
    And don't forget Punisher for the Inside Scoop lol
  • The rockett
    edited January 2018
    Ah yes @Punisher5784   You are the Inside Scoop Reporter. 
  • The rockett

Good morning again.  This is The Rockett with another Live report on BTN.  Reports just came in that 1.9.3 is having this issue with Door 1.  So we have confirmed reports from our sources that 1.9.1, 1.9.2 and 1.9.3 all have this issue.  We are still waiting on official work on this issue.  We are hopefully that there will be a press conference at some point today to give an update on this.  Once 1.9.3 flips we will come back with another update as soon as we can.  Please stay tune to BTN for more updates through out the day. 

Thank you for watching the Beta Testing Network.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2018
    It’s all fake news. 

*bug report closed*
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
    bluewolf said:
    It’s all fake news. 

*bug report closed*
    Our Aloof Overlords do seem to be taking cues from the response of the current Administration.

I wonder if they also tweet from the comfort of their cushions with cheeseburgers and fried chicken.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    I regret I have but 1 like to give for these posts.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    **Moved to Bugs and Technical Issues**
  • The rockett
    Good Afternoon.  This is The Rockett again reporting Live. It seems we just have gotten more information.  We are now being told that Slice 2 Sub 1 Door 1 is bugged as well.   We are suggesting that all players avoid Door 1 in all slices.  Since the system is not set up for the Emergancy Broadcast System, please pass this along to others as well.  We will comtuine to report outside of this Strange Sights event as long as it is safe.  

Back to you @Colognoisseur
  • The rockett
    Hello again. Seem that we are now moved from the main station where everybody gets important information to the AM radio station.  Well, through the static we will try our best to keep running these reports.  

Just got updated information, it seems this is not just in SL9. Reports are saying this is also in SL8 as well.   Even though we are in then AM dail we will try our best to get this information out as soon as possible. 

Be right back on BTN. 
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello again. Seem that we are now moved from the main station where everybody gets important information to the AM radio station.  Well, through the static we will try our best to keep running these reports.  

Just got updated information, it seems this is not just in SL9. Reports are saying this is also in SL8 as well.   Even though we are in then AM dail we will try our best to get this information out as soon as possible. 

Be right back on BTN. 

Too bad that most players don't realize there is an AM radio station (Bugs & Technical Issues sub-forum). Regardless, hope this gets resolved for next run and onward
  • The rockett
    Hello again and for the last time tonight.  S3 Door 1 is bugged.  As we said before please pass the word to your ally mates about it.  

Signing off for the night on the Beta Testers Network. 
  • Nickwalton
    Nickwalton Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    It says i have completed the first door on the left but won’t open up kaecilius as I don’t have the artifact
  • Nikita-K
    Nikita-K Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    @Nickwalton: just open the token
    @bug: it seemed that the Kaecilius node didn't count in correctly. Until then, everything was alright.

• LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Breaking news from the streets of s4.  Early reports indicating bug exists for door 1 sub 4.  BTN;  your most trusted fake news source.

• The rockett
    Time for a LIVE report from your friendly reporter on the front lines. BTN is happy to report that the Door 1 bug is CONFIRMED only for sub 1.   Have SS of people that went into Door 1 in Sub 2 to confirm this.   This is ONLY a Door 1 Sub 1 issue.   Good Luck and Happy Tapping.  

Please stay tuned to BTN for futher