Resource for pairings/teams

Tintaiwan
Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
has anyone attempted to make a list/website for pairings or teams  ?

as I add new fours star champs I am always asking who plays well with this new champ   

Just thought someone might have already done this

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you look under the character detail site and click on the 4* you want most people talk about who that 4* pairs with. There are also threads under character discussion that discuss pairings
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    This list can also be really handy if you're looking to find someone with complementary colours, too.
  • Tintaiwan
    Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
    wymtime said:
    If you look under the character detail site and click on the 4* you want most people talk about who that 4* pairs with. There are also threads under character discussion that discuss pairings
    Where is this. ?
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tintaiwan said:
    wymtime said:
    Where is this. ?
    It's here: https://forums.d3go.com/categories/character-details

The problem with that method though, is that the thread for each individual character might be 8 pages long and of those 8 pages, the first 4-5 are speculation from when the thread was labeled "Unknown" and people were guessing who it is.  The next couple pages might be from when the character was disclosed, but details of their powers aren't known yet.  

Bottom line is that there is a lot of trash in those threads AND they're really only relevant up to when that character was released.  No one is going back to an old character's thread to post an update about how they work well with a new character.  

I don't have a better answer for you though.  
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    All of your new champions play well with Starlord.
  • Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Orion said:
    Which one?
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion said:
    Which one?
    This is an old joke. Back when 4* Starlord was godawful, eeeeevery new character release - you know, those "interviews" that sound like they were written by Skynet - would suggest pairing them with Starlord to lower their costs. His yellow was an active that only lasted a couple turns which made this a universally stupid idea.
  • Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah my question was meant to be tongue in cheek.