Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Current Latest 5* in tokens, and future 4*/5* removals/additions

2»

Comments

• BlackBoltRocksBlackBoltRocks Posts: 2,279 Chairperson of the Boards
    Updated. I'm sure a lot of 5* players and hoarders will, like myself, be waiting for Cable to kick Wasp out.
  • ammenellammenell Posts: 639 Critical Contributor
    300LTs and 2k+ CP, and ready to pull the trigger. 

waiting for something special to arrive, like a 5 with good passives that make that 5 viable while still underleveled.
    i thought loki would be good with Carol and cd, but that didn't pan out.
    need another Hawkeye.
    ammenell said:
    300LTs and 2k+ CP, and ready to pull the trigger. 

waiting for something special to arrive, like a 5 with good passives that make that 5 viable while still underleveled.
    i thought loki would be good with Carol and cd, but that didn't pan out.
    need another Hawkeye.
    They might just give us 5* Ronin for Avengers: Endgame...he might also be a 4* though
  • ammenellammenell Posts: 639 Critical Contributor
    I'm gonna wait, i think.
    kitty likes good, but I need someone more interesting to break my hoard.

more interesting than kingpin, lol
  • Daredevil217Daredevil217 Posts: 1,919 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is an awesome resource that I use a lot. I have a few questions.

1) How come you have all the strikethrough text and keep all the outdated data. If it’s for historical purposes you could always spoiler tag it just to clean it up so those just looking for when people are entering/exiting can find it easy. 

2) How come you don’t put when the new 4* are set to enter tokens? We all know it’s the start of the new season, but putting the dates in can be helpful because sometimes I wonder if there will be overlap between when certain 4s and 5s are in tokens simultaneously. 

3) Finally, and I know this is a lot, but what do you think about also tracking when 5* will be available via special stores?
  • Daredevil217Daredevil217 Posts: 1,919 Chairperson of the Boards
    Something like this; but feel free to ignore. Not trying to tell you how to run your thread. Just a suggestion. 

4*

Bishop (Classic)

Debuted: Nov 15

Added to tokens: Dec 20

Prowler (Aaron Davis) 

Debuted: Nov 29

Added to tokens: Dec 20

5*

Loki (God of Mischief)

Debut store: Aug 9-13

Added to tokens: Aug 27

Leaves tokens: Dec 31

Kitty Pryde (Uncanny X-Men)

Debut store: Sept 20-24

Added to tokens: Oct 8

Leaves tokens: ??

Cable (Nathan Summers)

Debut store: Oct 18-23

Added to tokens: Nov 5

Kingpin (Spider-Verse)

Debut store: Dec 13-17

Added to tokens: Dec 31

@Daredevil217 no worries mate, I appreciate your comments. To answer your first three questions:

1) tbh when they ended vaulting, I was lazy to clean it up. So I just struck out all the parts to do with there being only the 12 latest 4* in Legendary tokens. However, I decided to leave it there to let people know that, once upon a time, there was such a thing. Which was a huge reason for this thread. And honestly, I suck at making spoilers tags in this current forum model. I can never remember how to do so. Do let me know if you do, so I can tidy up the OP.

2) I do. I’ve listed the dates up to and including Domino. You’ll notice Bishop and Prowler don’t have “added” dates next to them. I saw your second post, where you listed they’ll likely be added on 20 Dec, but for 4* I usually wait for official confirmation when they’re added at the start of a new season. Although I admit I freely do predictions for the 5* heh. But that’s only for 5* that have already been released, like Kingpin: based on the date of his release, I use that to project that he will replace Loki on 31 Dec. In contrast, I am definitely not going to extrapolate that there will be a 5* Captain Marvel debuting on 7 Mar, and added to Latests on 18 Mar.

3) because the main function of this thread is to inform forumites purely of the current 4* and 5* available in Legendary tokens, specifically Latest LTs for the 5*. Tracking the 5* release stores, or any other 5* stores (like the Family one which consisted of Black Bolt/Phoenix/Black Panther) never crossed my mind, honestly. I’m sure there are people who have tracked those, though.

As to you second post, the format of my OP was taken mainly from the previous owner of the thread; I decided to leave it largely untouched. I feel that this helps to present the information as quickly and succinctly as possible.

Again, thanks for your comments. It’s good to know that this thread is helpful to peeps here :)
  • RuchoRucho Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Hello,

I would like to know whats will be the future 5 stars charcaters available every weeks on 2019.
    Does exists any documents or any link with this information please?

Thank you.
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,032 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rucho said:
    Hello,

I would like to know whats will be the future 5 stars charcaters available every weeks on 2019.
    Does exists any documents or any link with this information please?

Thank you.
    Only the devs know this, and they don't like to share that information. What we do know is that fivestar releases tend to come at six week intervals (though there are exceptions), so we can expect fivestar releases around January 24th, March 7th, April 18th, May 30th, July 11th, August 22nd, October 3rd, November 14th and December 26th in 2019 assuming they stick to the pattern (they probably won't). The new character enters Latest Legends tokens two weeks after their release store ends.
  • RuchoRucho Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    edited January 11
    Thank you i'll try to make it with your comentary
2»