Current Latest 5* in tokens, and future 4* additions

2»

Comments

• Rucho
    Rucho Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Hello,

I would like to know whats will be the future 5 stars charcaters available every weeks on 2019.
    Does exists any documents or any link with this information please?

Thank you.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rucho said:
    Hello,

I would like to know whats will be the future 5 stars charcaters available every weeks on 2019.
    Does exists any documents or any link with this information please?

Thank you.
    Only the devs know this, and they don't like to share that information. What we do know is that fivestar releases tend to come at six week intervals (though there are exceptions), so we can expect fivestar releases around January 24th, March 7th, April 18th, May 30th, July 11th, August 22nd, October 3rd, November 14th and December 26th in 2019 assuming they stick to the pattern (they probably won't). The new character enters Latest Legends tokens two weeks after their release store ends.
  • Rucho
    Rucho Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    edited January 2019
    Thank you i'll try to make it with your comentary
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just wanted to post on here that the trend in 2019 (since Doom) is a 44545 release pattern for characters now.  Or has been since him.

So you will see 6 weeks between, say, Storm and Iceman followed by 4 weeks between Iceman and Prof$.  I expect 6 weeks now until a new 5 after 5Buck Chuck.
  • bluewolf
    This is still pinned (apparently) but no one has updated it in a while, so maybe we can start a trend here with all the people rotating in nowadays.

As of today, we have 3 Latests. In order of leaving (top leaving first) we have:

Yelena Belova
    Apocalypse
    Onslaught

Killmonger is on deck to enter Latests on about July 27 and Yelena will enter Classics then.

In 4 land, Legion is still not in tokens.  4's enter tokens at the beginning of a season, when it is after the season which ended AFTER their official PVP has ended.  Right now that means we have a pretty long wait since the New 4's PVPs have been off-season events.

Legion is therefore expected in tokens on July 23.

MIsty is the newest 4 (releasing today, July 16) and using this rule of thumb is expected in tokens on August 20.
  • bluewolf
    As of today, we have 3 Latests. In order of leaving (top leaving first) we have:

Apocalypse
    Onslaught
    Killmonger

Expectations for now are a new 5 will be released on Aug 13 and cause Apocalypse to move to Classics on August 31.

4's enter tokens at the beginning of a season, when it is after the season which ended AFTER their official PVP has ended.  Right now that means we have a pretty long wait since the New 4's PVPs have been off-season events.

The Latest 3 4's in tokens are:

Super-Skrull
    Hellcat
    Legion

MIsty released July 16.  Anti-Venom is releasing on Thursday, July 30.  Using this "when do 4's enter tokens" rule of thumb, both are expected in tokens on August 20.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2020
    Updated the Latest Legends tokens. Apologies, I can't remember when Rescue was replaced by Prof X. Also, if I got any of the departure/replacement dates wrong, do give a shoutout.

For the 4*, I haven't been keeping track of them; there're just too many. The only thing that matters is everyone is currently waiting for Polaris to enter tokens and be shardable.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Updated the Latest Legends tokens. Apologies, I can't remember when Rescue was replaced by Prof X. Also, if I got any of the departure/replacement dates wrong, do give a shoutout.

For the 4*, I haven't been keeping track of them; there're just too many. The only thing that matters is everyone is currently waiting for Polaris to enter tokens and be shardable.
    I noted that Rescue left latest on 9/9/2019 on my pull tracking sheet.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    @ThaRoadWarrior thanks! I'll update.
  • Chameleon
    Chameleon Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Do we have a confirmed date of exit for Onslaught?
  • BlackBoltRocks
    @Chameleon should be 5 Oct or thereabout
  • Chameleon
    Thanks!  I heard rumours it could be today with the Anniversary starting.  My Onslaught is 3/2/2 with 500 shards.  Polaris enters today so I can pull for Ons with her shargeted?
  • BlackBoltRocks
    Chameleon said:
    Thanks!  I heard rumours it could be today with the Anniversary starting.  My Onslaught is 3/2/2 with 500 shards.  Polaris enters today so I can pull for Ons with her shargeted?
    It's very unlikely Heimdall would replace Onslaught today. 5* have always gone in at least 2 weeks after their CP release store closes. I don't expect the devs to deviate from that just now.

And yea, you should be able to pull for Slotty while sharting Polaris.
  • Chameleon
    Thanks!
  • DinkarNautiyal
    DinkarNautiyal Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Greetings fellow MPQers! This thread is for keeping the player community informed about three things:

- The next 4* to be added into tokens that contain 4*;
    - The three 5* that are currently available in Latest Legendary tokens; and
    - When these characters will change due to addition and removal of characters from the token pool.

Please keep in mind, this is not "official" information as we don't have fixed dates about character removal/additions. Rather, the information provided is based off previous precedents and patterns and is subject to change. New 4* are usually added at the start of a new season, while 5* are added to the Latest tokens two weeks after their CP store during their introduction has closed.

All dates follow USA time (i.e. ranging from GMT-8 to GMT-5).

If anyone spots any mistakes, please feel free to chime in!

B&M Global Solutions has been growing tremendously  in the academic writing domain, which was founded in the year 2015.

Shaivya Nautiyal was always a bright student since her schooling days, being born and brought up in Dehradun, Uttarakhand she was given the tile of being a bright student always by her teachers and mentors.

We have recently launched our services of online tutoring as well.

Every dedicated soul at B&M Global Solutions believes that services provided to our clients are unparalleled to our rivals in the industry. 

B&M Global Solutions is popularly known for its quality service offered, we made this possible only because of combined works delivered in tie-up with quality freelancers from PAN India and other parts of the world namely Kenya, Nigeria, Australia, UK, USA & Russia.

Our ultimate vision is to maintain trust of our customer withh B&M Global Solutions until the project gets done. This tells that we like to have family kind of relationship with our customer.

Being extremely honest & dedicated in delivering the works makes us unique and important assert to our customers worldwide. 

Our academic writing services is affordable and effective for following reasons,

- Very competitive price that no one can offer
    - Defined KPIs for incentives

Here are prominent values that made our customer choose B&M Global Solutions,

Dedication - Complete coordination and uprightness is our core strength
    Will to grow - Our team strive to deliver our best work every time.
    Adaptive - Our experts knows that change is the path to growth. So we keep updating with latest tactics.

Our noticeable services that is done with quality are,

Academic Writing
    Online Tutoring
    Recruitment Solutions

Tags: B&M Global Solutions reviews, BM global solutions, B&M Global Solutions, Shaivya nautiyal
    x = next to be removed
    X = removal imminent
    Below dotted line - New/yet to be added

Next 4* to be added:
    Polaris (Awesome)
    Negasonic (Whatever)
    Elsa (Let it Go)

Red Guardian (Lebowski)
    Scorpion (Wind of Change)
    Throg (Frog Leg Soup)
    Silk (Finest Fabric)
    Beast (Not Beauty)
    Mike Mob
    Monica Rambeau (horrendous art)
    Cicak
    Pom Pom Klementieff
    Ugly Pirate Kate
    Killer Croc
    Stompy Stomp
    Blobby
    Robb Stark

Echo echo echo echo
    Alfred Molina

Wen Ming-Na

5* Latest Legends Tokens

x - Sersi (Eternals) (added 13 Dec)
    Big Wheel (Jackson Weele) (added 10 Jan)
    Abigail Brand (Commander of SWORD) (added 7 Feb)
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Elektra (Woman Without Fear) (likely added 7 Mar)

Character Removal Schedule

5*
    Gabriel Luna out on 4 Jun 2018
    Krysten Ritter out on 16 Jul
    Chris Evans out on 27 Aug
    Danai Gurira out on est 8 Oct
    Eva Lilly out on est 5 Nov
    Tom Hiddleston out on 2 Jan 2019

Ellen Page out on est 4 Feb
    Josh Brolin out on est 18 Mar
    Vincent D'onofrio out on 22 Apr
    God Doom out on 3 Jun