Rogue, Mockingbird or Peggy?

talleman
talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
You have the Iso to champ one, who do you choose and why?

Comments

• dadows
    dadows Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Assuming 1 cover each are  on the vine, Peggy because Rogue and Mockingbird covers will still come at an increased rate for awhile. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    1.  Whoever you have the most covers for.
    2.  If even, Rogue.  Because she's IMO the best of the 3 and she's still featured meaning champing her now will guarantee many future champ levels.  If you skip Peggy now you'll have plenty of time to champ her before she comes round again (most likely).
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    They're all good in completely seperate ways. Mockingbird does damage and support, Rogue is a unique tank, while Peggy is the best staller in the 4-star tier.

I'd go Peggy because she can beat any team with IM40 behind her, and she's far stronger when boosted than the other two when they're boosted.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Regular play I'd say Rogue. Boosted, easily Peggy. Mockingbird is great, but I wouldn't prioritize her over the other 2.

Basically as long as Rogue or Peggy are 1 and 2, you'll be good. If you have trouble deciding, you could always flip a coin lol.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rogue is the new hotness, but personally I still like Peggy more. Both are great, though.

Mockingbird is pretty good, but not quite on the same level.