5* Daredevil refilled to full health at beginning of new PVE sub

Akari
Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
This may happen with other 5* essentials, I just may not have paid as close attention. However, Daredevil is a special case because it takes effort to get him below 50% HP to trigger his passive yellow, and I noticed right away when I started the next sub, that he had been filled back up to full HP, without spending a health pack. 

This has happened at least 3x this PvE, it's fairly annoying.

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Complaining bc your character has full health and you don't need a health pack. That's something you don't hear very often
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2018
    I've certainly never seen this, at least not as you describe.

I have seen where the game gets out of sync with live time (usually when left open in the background for a long tim [iOS]).  The start of a new sub will force the game time to resync and if you game was out of sync things based on time (like health recharges, and health packs) will can jump by hours if it was far off enough. 

It's an annoying bug.  It can also lead to you getting a lot less points in PvE (I should say the GUI shows less points, I've never verified if you get the correct points based on live time or the wrong points based on what the game thinks time is).  I try to never leave my game open in the background anymore (the fact that doing that now all the sudden drains my battery like crazy is an extra incentive).
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor

My DD was suddenly at full health a day or two ago, but I have no idea when it happened.

He certainly didn't heal between subs yesterday.

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’ve seen this with other characters. What happens is you start a mission on a closing sub, but finish it after the sub has closed. Damaged characters you used will often heal a portion, up to full, of their health. Not sure if it matters that the characters are boosted, but it might matter. Probably something like this:
    Boosted character health = 30,000
    Unboosted character health = 15,000
    Health at end of match = 15,000
    But sub is over, applying current (15,000) health to unboosted (15,000) max health, leaving the character fully healed.
    Just an odd way that boosted and unboosted conditions might interact as subs flip.