2* sale rates

TheDobot
TheDobot Posts: 61 Match Maker
why are 2* only worth 17500 if you sell them now?  When did that happen?  You used to get 68000?

Comments

• dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    It's a glitch. Send a ticket to cs. they have fixed that problem for a few people in my alliance in the past. 
  • TheDobot
    Cool, thank you
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Take a screenshot also to provide proof of incorrect display rate.  Happened to me probably a year ago and they credited difference.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    It happened to me twice.  Send in a ticket, they’ll tell you to sell, and then they’ll make up the difference.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    For clarity's sake, the OP is presumably referring to a maxchamped, lvl 144 2*, which should sell for 65K iso and 250hp.

The ISO rate is correct, but the HP amount is normally only 125, isn't it?
  • LifeofAgony
    edited January 2018
    Yes, for clarity a max 2* sells for 125hp, not that anyone was confused by the OP question in the first place.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:
    For clarity's sake, the OP is presumably referring to a maxchamped, lvl 144 2*, which should sell for 65K iso and 250hp.

The ISO rate is correct, but the HP amount is normally only 125, isn't it?

The sell rate used to include 250 HP but they quickly changed. Aes is one of a handful of players that were grandfathered in for the increased sell rate.
  • TheDobot
    Just in case anyone was wondering I did follow up with CS and they replied back that they had never heard of this issue before.  Im now sending screen shoots back. 

• LifeofAgony
    Yep, they’ll fix.  The CS model works that certain keywords trigger boilerplate response before a human has to actually look at the request.  “Efficiency”
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    TheDobot said:
    Just in case anyone was wondering I did follow up with CS and they replied back that they had never heard of this issue before.  Im now sending screen shoots back. 

Haha!! Yeah, same thing happened to an alliance mate and myself with Ares about 6 months ago. They'll fix it.... Love the "never heard of it" though....
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    what i want to know is, you sell a 2* cover you get 250 iso. if you build a 2* character to 13 covers and sell you get 250 iso. should you not get 3250 iso for selling that character based on the value of the covers?
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd said:
    what i want to know is, you sell a 2* cover you get 250 iso. if you build a 2* character to 13 covers and sell you get 250 iso. should you not get 3250 iso for selling that character based on the value of the covers?
    The sale price is always disproportionate to what you have into the character. Even my 451 5* Gambit with the increased return only gives back 371,102 iso if I sell, but I have almost 575k iso into him. My highest character is 465 Daredevil, he'll give back 112,000 iso if I sell.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't see why you'd expect the sellback to return your full investment. 
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    jredd said:
    This factor prevents you from getting around the cover expiry system by "banking" covers in your roster with no intention of pouring ISO into them. However, the recent changes to the XP system have made this tactic a little more attractive, especially at the 1-star level. Even if you won't get the full sale value of the covers (100 ISO x 13), the extra 120 XP pushes you closer to the big ISO payouts at each level-up.