VIP passes?

Options
ElfNeedsFood
ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
I think I’d subscribe to a VIP subscription like in Marvel puzzlequest for $10/mo even if it just kept the December prize / reduced entry fee structure for Training Grounds and TotP. Anyone else?
Tagged:

Comments

• khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No please. Let's not make it a pure pay to win game.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I don’t think he’s saying pay to win. Reduced entry to ToTP is hardly P2W. 

However I rarely have time to play ToTP so this wouldn’t work for me 
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Why pay to play in events?

If you want to pay, pay for crystals or special offers, let the rest of players play the game.

Without TG free, sometimes there will be nothing to do in the game.
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I do not like the idea of paying 10 bucks a month to make a game rewarding "again". It's even more indecent when rewards suffered a large cut a few month ago. Even if this 2nd anniversary offered great features (and I do think it's encouraging for the future of the game),  no one can forget that those enhanced rewards are more or less equivalent to the rewards any event used to give before the cut.
    Besides, considering the kind of game we are talking about, 10 bucks a month seems really abusive, particularly if it's only benefit is to enhance rewards you will still have to earn playing. 
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I was going on the presumption that the events were going back to their current post-nerf standard on Wednesday. I’m not saying block anyone from anything but allow more rewards in the club, like they did in D3’s Marvel game. I’m really liking TotP with its currrent rewards structure. If there’s an option to just carry on, I’m down with that too, although I don’t think it ever gave 75 crystals back for investing 30 until this past couple of weeks.  Then again, TotP didn’t exist pre rewards nerf...
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Agreed on that point, I was more concerned about the global logic of cutting off rewards and then bringing them back for money. 
  • Coilbox
    Coilbox Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I would probably go for a monthly suscription... Many games have this and grants you some percs, to me would be great. I would even suggest some percs could be like... some extra percent on mana orbs obtaining, or certain percent of reduced cost on crafting? cheaper access to ToTP events..? a bunch of crystals monthly?

• rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So you want a more pay to win game.
  • Coilbox
    Coilbox Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The game is not pay to win, we have covered that matter on this forum a thousand times. The fact that people spend money on this game doesnt affect the cards that you get, if anything, spending money would make it quicker to get them. Thats all.

And yeah, as in many other games, a monthly suscription would be something that i'd support deppending of course on whats included.