Daily Rewards Blank [Devs Aware]

Options
ILikePancakes
ILikePancakes Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
Anyone else have their daily rewards blank? Today, Tomorrow and Extra Reward show as white. The green collect button is there, but pressing it does nothing.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yup, this will actually happen at the end of every month if you have the game running when the day ticks over (midnight GMT I believe). I've seen it happen this way a couple times before, but this is the longest before they fixed it.
  • ILikePancakes
    Options
    Thank you
  • Foznertep
    Foznertep Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Can we fix it ourselves somehow? The devs are all on leave 
  • Moria666
    Moria666 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This is the first time it's ever happened to me and I've been leave my game open 24/7, so I don't think that's the issue for me. ALL the graphics are gone when you expand the daily log in box to see the monthly list too. I personally thing there is a bigger glitch with the active hub because I also could not collect the free booster pact using the vault icon at the bottom. I had to go through the menu to get to the vault today. 
  • ILikePancakes
    Options
    I put in a ticket
  • Claypigeon
    Claypigeon Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yep same.  I want my 5 mana crystals :smiley: 
  • Foznertep
    Foznertep Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It's not just that but also the last reward of the month, each day you can't collect, you lose two rewards. So it is annoying. 
  • Shecky
    Shecky Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It's still that way on the 1st of the month, so that's not the problem

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    The team is aware of this and are working on a fix.  We apologize for the inconvenience.