Enemy of state progression

I missed the first two day sub completely, is it still possible to make max progression?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    As I recall, I missed the first day completely once and was able to make final progression on my final grind, so I don't think all hope is lost. The last two days, in particular, have a lot of points, so if you can grind them you can make up for lost ground.
    If you have Daredevil, it should be easier as the above accomplishment was long before the 5* node was introduced.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    The 5* node doesn’t calculate in how d3 figures prog so that’s a lot of extra points on the table to help make it up,  Doing full 7x should get you there with no problem as most events doing optimal will get you to prog 1-2 subs before end.
  • Rumakashi
    Rumakashi Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Also remember that wave nodes are only counted twice. If you do 4-5 clears you may catch up many points.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    I missed the first two day sub completely, is it still possible to make max progression?

Did you not hear about this event? Or did you fail to see it?
  • Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Dogface said:

Flagged? Someone doesn’t get the joke. Unless it wasn’t a joke and just a strange coincidence.
  • Helen keller
    Helen keller Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Dogface said:

No fully aware of the event:), just busy with life and wondering if I go full out whether I can make it or not, happy new year:)
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    It was indeed a joke, but apparently some people either didn't get it or they didn't like it. 
  • Helen keller
    Helen keller Posts: 62 Match Maker
    It went over my head but for the record I didn't flag it lol, appreciate the feedback:)
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you have the 5*, you should easily be able to do it. Without taking the 5e node into account at all, the last 3 days have 100k points if played optimally. And the next day has 27k points if played optimally. The final progression is just 111k. It should be easily doable if you join now, with sub-optimal play, and maybe even without DD
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2018
    If you play the event optimally, you always end with 2x the points of max progression by the end of EOTS