"And Friends" Vaults

Not sure if anyone can validate this, but if you hoarded tokens form the Nico & Friends vault, would those tokes be available for use in the America & Friends vault?  I'm not sure if each of these are autonomous, or if they are all linked as they are all technically "& Friends" tokens.  I used all of mine from the Nico & Friends event so I can't validate on my own. Can anyone advise?

Comments

• LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Tokens remain locked to whatever store they’re from.  They’ll go into “post-event” status and unless run again, they’ll remain there until you open them.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tokens remain locked to whatever store they’re from.  They’ll go into “post-event” status and unless run again, they’ll remain there until you open them.
    So I pulled Chavez first pull. Wondering if it’s worth resetting the vault for 400 HP. I’m thinking the odds of getting her again are probably not worth and I should just pull and get what I get but am interested in others’ thoughts. 
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Her pvp is over.  Will having an extra cover make a huge difference for you in EotS?  Or would another cover get her to 209+ (level she’d need to be for next shield training assuming she’s featured)?

If the answer to both of those is no, then id say wait until she’s regular tokens and just enjoy the vault.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    This event gives more tokens than just about any other.  If you don’t need or want the other 4’s I’d reset.  I have gotten 3 America’s already and reset each time.  This was just from pulling daily 100’s and earned tokens. I consider the 1200 HP worth it.