4* PvE speed tips?

2»

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, Gamora and Grocket are a very healthpack friendly alternative to Thanos especially with animations disabled with my girl Medusa. Go down to CL7, your sanity will thank you. I would only use cp on pulling from latest to get your 5s rostered otherwise I'd just go with classics. But if I was in 5* land then definitely latest.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ok, I've leveled Grocket (250) and Gamora, and after running them with Medusa, I'm a believer.

What surprised me was that it's faster to just keep those 3 active even for the easy nodes rather than losing time switching them out for Thanos/5*/5*. 
    Yep. I only ever alternate those out for tough fights that feature no goons. You'll see your clear times come down drastically now. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ok, I've leveled Grocket (250) and Gamora, and after running them with Medusa, I'm a believer.

What surprised me was that it's faster to just keep those 3 active even for the easy nodes rather than losing time switching them out for Thanos/5*/5*. 
    It doesn't hurt that Medusa is boosted this week. Wait until G4ocket is boosted. Those are fun weeks. I think there was even one week last year when they were boosted at the same time. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:

It doesn't hurt that Medusa is boosted this week. Wait until G4ocket is boosted. Those are fun weeks. I think there was even one week last year when they were boosted at the same time. 

I Think Grocket and Gamora shared a boost week last time they came around, so I fully expect Grocket to get boosted next week. Looking forward to it!
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    DarthDeVo said:

I Think Grocket and Gamora shared a boost week last time they came around, so I fully expect Grocket to get boosted next week. Looking forward to it!
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner! @MarkersMake, have fun with boosted G4ocket next week. Let the bodies hit the floor! 
  • MarkersMake
    MarkersMake Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Just pulled a green Grocket cover taking him from 5/5/2 to 5/5/3, and champed him.

Wheeeee!   B)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Speaking of R4G, I find it kind of amusing that even tho they're locked out of the current PvP, I'm still seeing almost nothing but R&G/Gamora/Medusa, just because the latter two are boosted.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just pulled a green Grocket cover taking him from 5/5/2 to 5/5/3, and champed him.

Wheeeee!   B)
    You're in for a treat in the next PVE. Quick clears heading your way!