I need some advices

CCW1208
CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
I got the 13th gambit cover (Bonus hero) yesterday. I assume that I can swap cover successfully. However. I seem to lose direction of this game.

Only 4 4* are not championed ( America, MeH, Dino, Nico). I set 4 blade as bonus hero. He is Lv 340 now. The others are around 280-320. If my 3* is max championed, I sold it for ISO and recruit again. The problem is that I don't know how to keep my 5 star stronger

I have 3 championed  5* (OML PHX, DD). Iron man 3/5/5.  Peter parker  (4/3/5) could be full cover if I get another 9 Vulture in the future.  I think Gambit will next champion 5 star

All my other 5 stars are far from champion.
GG (2/4/5) may be get another purple by sandman cover
Strange (5/4/2)
Cap (1/4/4)
Thanos (5/4/1) Even Gamora is LV 370, I still can't champion thanos
The others are around 3-8 covers

I am not a CP or token hoarder. My thor is 2/1/1 now. I don't think I can champion 5 Thor in the future. 
I will try to get one 5 angel from latest legend cover for PVE essential character. But after that, I don't know how to to do.
Should I buy the class legend token for some luck? (may be I can get the 12th or 13th covers)
Should I just hold the token and cps?
Should I keep buying latest legend token?
Or Just wait or Hero for Hire shop or 5* from 4* champion reward in the future?

Comments

• STERLING21JJ
    STERLING21JJ Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    I would for sure champ gambit after you get the cover swap.  He is the top 5* in the game and would try to keep from pulling latest until you champ Gambit.   That way you have champed gambit and if you pull enough covers to champ another 4* then you can champ them.  Don't pull any classic legends imo, you will eventually get covers from 4* progression rewards to fill out the parker and possibly other depending on who you bonus hero. 
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you want to progress in the 5* land you will most likely need to hoard. The sooner you convince yourself it's a way to go the quicker you will open the hoard and add 3 more 5* champions to the list.

That being said - if you choose to open the tokens - go for it. I would consider classics to get a chance of championing more 5* (even if the chance is low - you should get 20% more). The covers will come slowly but they will add up. The main problem is the unusable cover in the color you already have 5 - it's hard to swallow selling it. Going for Latest gives you a decent chance to have 8-9 covers 5* when they leave and that doesn't move the needle for you as well. 

As for Gambit - you will use him everyday till the nerf bat hits again. Champion and don't look back.