Enemy of the State Character Lock

After the abolition of character lock in Heroic PVE, and then then abolition of Heroic PVE altogether.  There's only 1 mission with a character lock and it's Enemy of the State.  My only champed 5 star is OML, and it's a little unfair that I have a disadvantage for 5 days in rank 9 (now no longer based on roster level).  If you want to have it for story integrity or whatever, why can't the wolverines on my roster be from an alt universe?  Hell, OML *is* from an alt universe and at the very least shouldn't affect him at all.  Either way, this character lock gives an unfair advantage to players that have other 5 stars (or 4, 3, 2 stars) that are champed without "needing" to use a wolverine.

TLDR;  The character lock unfairly targets only 1 character, and is a relic of the old Heroic systems that are no longer even played.  Please remove it.

Comments

• Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Maybe its not clear to me, what your complaint is, but dont ALL essential nodes have a character lock?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smart80 said:
    Maybe its not clear to me, what your complaint is, but dont ALL essential nodes have a character lock?
    He's talking about all Wolverine variants being locked out for the first four days.

Which makes total sense, story-wise, so this should stay as is.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2018
    Ah ok, thanks. dont use wolfie like i did a year or more ago...
    Yeah, see how that could suck, but i do like story details like that..