Help with account

cosmin
cosmin Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
Hi people, let me explain. I lost my account and I send a email to the customer service. They are restart my account and send me this "As requested, we have manually restored your account back to your device. Please force close and relaunch the Marvel Puzzle Quest application on your device to see these changes." I am not english speaker and I dont understand very good. I have install again the game but is the same. What I made to do my account again?    

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    With what you have described, it sounds as though you had the game uninstalled while the team was attempting to restore your lost account? While this shouldn't affect the process for an iOS device, this would completely null the attempt for an Android device. 

Please keep in mind that in order to recover your account, they first need an active account to overwrite. If you were to uninstall and reinstall the game, this would create another new account on your device, different from the one which they overwritten previously to restore your progress. This would cause any attempt to restore your progress to become invalid, as the account which they overwritten was inactive due to uninstalling the application.  

Your best bet would be to contact Customer Support again. Inform them that there has been an error and ask if they could restore your progress again, but don't uninstall the game while waiting for them to recover your account.
  • cosmin
    No they restored my account when I have the game. They send an email, like I write in the post, and I have unistall the game before because I not understand the email. I write the text I my post. 
  • cosmin
    Thanks, the problem is solved I speak again with customer support in my lenguage and I have my account again :)