Avengers Infinity War

First21
First21 Posts: 87 Match Maker
Hay guys jest to let you know that the new movie Avengers Infinity war is coming in May 2018 what do you guys think that they will put on the the game. I was thinking a Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy vs Thanos boss Event or PVE. I like the boss event.

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    I'm expecting they'll do a re-run of the Thanos boss event with boosting as many of the MCU appropriate characters as they can.  They've said before there's currently a limit so unless they change that it won't be all.  Though it would cool if they improved that system to support them all before this.

I suspect they'll release new characters appropriate to the movie.  My guess off the top of my head would be a 5* Captain Marvel as she's supposed to get her MPQ debut here.  Possibly a 4* Thanos and/or 4* or 5* Loki.  So many of the other MCU Avengers have so many versions it's hard to expect them to do more duplicates, but it's possible...  Can't really think of any new characters that would be appropriate except maybe Mantis, but it's not clear how big the GotG role will be.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,763 Chairperson of the Boards
    4* lazy Cap, but this time he has a beard!

Mantis could be fun, but I'd put money on a Wakandan character as I can't imagine that they'll all be in this game when Black Panther hits theaters
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    6* released. 
  • adrainsmith
    adrainsmith Posts: 5 Just Dropped In

Marvel Studios just changed the Avengers Infinity War release date in the most epic fashion.

• charmbots
    charmbots Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Hopefully a rerun of Crash of the Mad Titan now that my roster is good enough to complete more than a node or two. 
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,182 Chairperson of the Boards
    6* Thanos. He will have six skills, one for each Infinity Stone. When he gets 30AP in all colours, he wipes out his opponent's entire roster. Not even appealing to CS will help you.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    charmbots said:
    Hopefully a rerun of Crash of the Mad Titan now that my roster is good enough to complete more than a node or two. 
    I don't even care about the occasion as long as Crash of the Mad Titan returns.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Necro thread alert.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Closing due to old thread with potentially old information. If you wish to discuss the topic of Avengers Infinity War, please create a new thread. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.