Short stuns

Crnch73
Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
this has been happening here and there for a long time now, but it had disappeared for a bit. I thought it may have gotten fixed, silly me. 

When an enemy is stunned, whether it be self stun or my stun on them, they “wake up” 1 turn too early. It’s frustrating to see the enemy as “stunned (1)” and then I make 1 move, then they fire a power. It’s supposed to be that I make one move, they wake up, and then I get another move. Seems to only happen on non-goon enemies. It’s not earth shattering, just frustrating because I could have planned my strategy differently, usually results in using a health pack when I could have probably saved it

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Hey Crnch, I've talked with the technical team, but they were unable to reproduce this issue for any stun abilities that were used by a teammate during the player's turn. However, we were able to confirm a visual error for self-stun abilities that are used on the opponent's team during the opponent's turn.

Normally, all stuns (including self-inflicted) would countdown at the end of each of their team's turns. For example, if you were to use Cyclops (Uncanny X-Men)'s Full Blast (Black) (level 4 or 5), than your character would become unstunned at the end of the player's turn. However, this visual issue occurs when this same character example is on the enemy team, as they wouldn't appear to become unstunned until the end of the player's turn (When they should become unstunned at the end of their turn). 

Please keep in mind that self-stuns like this only prevent the character from performing actions until the end of that round (i.e.: Match Damage or activating other powers). I'm unsure, but this same visual issue might be occurring with a low power level Jean Grey (All New X-Men)'s Psychic Feedback (Blue) passive, whose stun is only meant to prevent the enemy team from taking another action given to them by the 5-match. 

In order to confirm these suspicions, could you provide the list of characters which were used on both your team and the opponent's team, to see if there were any characters who might be affected by this opponent's turn stun visual issue?