Discussion: Marvel/Disney has acquired the film rights to the X-Men/Fantastic 4

Daredevil217
Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
I haven’t seen a thread in GD on this but it’s pretty monumental for comic fans, fans of the films, and of course, fans of MPQ. 

We’ve already seen a flood of mutants with Rogue, Nightcrawler, 2 Gambits, and 2 Angels. We were blessed with a pretty cool boss event, and they're not stopping anytime soon!

So the question is what are you hoping to see in the game with this acquisition. For me I’m almost banking on 5* Emperor Doom and Super Skrull. Sucks because I’m a 4* Player, but once Marvel is done gratifying our mutant wishlists, you have to think those characters are coming. 

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    I am expecting a new X-Men PVE using the Strange Sights template for Days of Future Past.. imagine having 3 doors to choose from: Past, Present and Future to chase down mini-boss Nimrod (like Kaecilius) before he murders Senator Kelly or Professor Xavier. It can be a new character release for Bishop, with the re-run being for Cable.. with Sentinel Goons!!

I will be solely disappointed if this does not happen in 2018

• scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    It'll be interesting to see how soon they get some movies in, with much of the MCU planned out already.

I wouldn't expect tie-ins in MPQ until there was something to tie in to, but we'll certainly see the flow of characters.