Which of the strong 4s are you raising to a super high level (assisted through bonus heroes)?

Options
vinsensual
vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2017 in MPQ Character Discussion
Assuming you're not chasing any specific 4 star covers/characters, who do you have hearted to rush them into the 300s and beyond?  

Most of the rosters I look at have Carol as their highest 4, and she's probably the strongest single 4 in a vacuum.  But Rogue is looking to be a strong partner for 5s with her damage mitigation and green super nuke.  Gamora works so well with Daredevil and the stun is so good.  The turn by turn damage of a Grocket, Medusa, and Blade gets a fight in your momentum pretty quickly.  Star Lord supposedly goes well with everyone, and has tile overwriting which everyone should now know is overpowered. 

Which of the strong 4s are you raising to a super high level (assisted through bonus heroes)? 12 votes

Carol Danvers
33%
KolenceMchacalSkadenFrudeegmtosca 4 votes
Medusa
16%
Edgemanbones 2 votes
Gamora
0%
Rocket and Baby Groot
33%
octagon69Bullsmarshalldramatist 4 votes
Peggy
16%
ContinuedClockPants1000 2 votes
Gamora
0%
Rogue
0%
Vulture
0%
Blade
0%
Star Lord
0%

Comments

• Bulls
    Bulls Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Rocket and Baby Groot
    R4g is strongest 4* if you want to be competitive for t5-10 in pve and have thanos as a main clearing machine. It was my single bonus hero since I was able to set it as bh and stayed that way until 370.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You have Gamora twice.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    None. I BH 4s that I am trying to cover (if there is one). If not, then I BH all those at a level ending in -8 or -9 to speed up those LTs.

Highest 4s are at 325. 4 of them at that level :D
    I do this as well
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Peggy
    Peggy for me.  She’s been my only 4* BH most of the time.  Currently at 344, with my next highest at 320.  

When she’s boosted, PVP is a very different game.  I can float a few hundred points higher, and even take out Gambit teams.

Now I wonder if I should change it up at 350 or 360, or take her all the way to 370.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You have Gamora twice.
    Maybe he likes Gamora?