Your crazy holiday miracle wish for MPQ?

2»

Comments

• LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Cheaters actually punished.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    6* Beyonder

and maybe world peace.
  • sinburn
    sinburn Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    That they get rid of these stupid S.H.I.E.L.D. Training events.  It's unrealistic because they are too cash-grabby and developer-centric to do it. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Less bugs.

Too late.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Pre testing events especially once the Dev team is warned about them.  See 5* Banner boosted but not Hulk.  Anybody want to bet me a Stark that door 1 in Strange Sights will be bugged still when it runs again?  
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    evade420 said:
    For them to revert the AP bar flipping thing that they implemented in the last update.
    And Man-thing enters the game
    You just want a Giant Sized Man-Thing to enter your roster. 
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm all about that base! I'd like to see some sort of base/Avengers tower/secret lair functionality, where we could send characters out on "missions" and get rewarded with ISO, CP, tokens, etc. You could invest resources to unlock tougher/more rewarding missions, and maybe even recover Marvel artifacts that would provide small in-game bonuses.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would had been perfectly happy if they just copied the same Holiday as last year. This year is horrible. Disgusting way to end the MPQ year
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
     I'll be pleasantly surprised if I wake up with an extra 5 million ISO in my account. That would probably come close to letting me champ and max level my roster. 
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd like an official announcement explaining how the Heroes For Hire store works when you have an expiring 4* cover on a maxed color for a character with 12 covers (I've only gotten the offer for ~50% of the times it seemed like I *should* have gotten it based on speculations on the forum thread).  It seems odd that an announcement of a feature in place for months would somehow qualify as a Holiday Miracle, but here we are...