Steam Winter Sale (12/21/17)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited January 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
Attention Steam players - 

We are featured in the Steam Winter Sale that just went live. Steam players can receive 90% off each DLC purchase from now through January 4, 2018. These DLC packs are S.H.I.E.L.D. New Recruit Pack, Avengers' Battle Kit and Nick Fury's Doomsday Plan.

Enjoy this sale for a limited time!
Tagged:

Comments

• veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Cool... btw. can we expect something special we could buy with these HPs?
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Maybe remove the one time only limitation :#
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 978 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Great... Too bad I just bought the New Recruit Pack during last sale for €2,99. Cannot buy it again unfortunately.
  • Dogface
    Options
    Trying to imagine how i'd feel having bought these at full price. 
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Dogface said:
    Trying to imagine how i'd feel having bought these at full price. 
    Like you should for anything you buy on Steam for full price? (Besides a just-released game)
  • mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    Options
    30,000 HP for $11?  That's.... crazy cheap.  Holy cow.
  • SandTiger
    SandTiger Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Is this not an insult to the rest of the player base? With the Steam sale you can get around 40,000 HP for $15. That would be about $200 in the android store, or about $275 for me since I spend about $20 a month. I really hope there will be a significant sale for the android/ios users. If not I will probably never spend money in MPQ again.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This was truly too good of a deal to pass up. Thank you! It was nice to have a boon for Steam users!
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Options
    SandTiger said:
    Is this not an insult to the rest of the player base? With the Steam sale you can get around 40,000 HP for $15. That would be about $200 in the android store, or about $275 for me since I spend about $20 a month. I really hope there will be a significant sale for the android/ios users. If not I will probably never spend money in MPQ again.
    Think about is as a compensation for not being able, as a steam player, to get bonus rewards (this took few months, remember?) :D
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    veny said:
    SandTiger said:
    Think about is as a compensation for not being able, as a steam player, to get bonus rewards (this took few months, remember?) :D
    Or the Facebook rewards.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hmm...i have steam but i play MPQ on the Phone, can i connect them? 
  • salve1
    salve1 Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Can i create another account and send as gift to my account ?????? (bcz i allready purchase 2/3 DLC)
  • mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Options
    talleman said:
    Nope
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    mbaren said:
    talleman said:
    Nope
    To bad, thats a proper sale right there. Not a **** iso sale like there is on android :/
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Options
    SandTiger said:
    No. The insult to the player base were months of mobile-only intercepts, while Steam players got squat. Even that sale doesn't make up for the loss of resources.Egoist.
  • ntcplanters
    ntcplanters Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thank you! 40+ slots made my daughter's day!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,117 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ursopro said:
    Maybe remove the one time only limitation :#
    Yep.  I bought these when they were 2/3 off back on 26, January 2014, when they were a combination of ISO and HP.  Since it's a different pack now, it would be nice to be able to buy this as well.
  • Dogface
    Options
    Just bought the 30k HP for €9,29. Roster spots!!!
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Options
    This is a down payment on reparations for 4yrs of meager rations and sloppy seconds.
    With emphasis on the "down payment"-part. They've got a loo---ng way to go to make up for the lack of intercept rewards; the lack of Facebook rewards; the 3yrs worth of handicapping PC players by requiring 2hr or 4hr refreshes on PvE play; etc. etc.

If any mobile player feels this sale is "unfair" they should be ashamed.