XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* R142
* America Chavez!
* Sandman update!

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - The only thing that gets my goat more that than skipping TWO characters in Crash, is claiming they MEANT to do it
    - I plum forgot to choose Norman for the Dark Avengers day in 12 Days of Marvel, but loving it so far
    - Even with the re-adjust of five star Gambit, I'm still getting wrecked in the SHIELD Sim
    - Thanks for being the voice of reason, Sluggo #piesegmentsucks
    - I really wish they would roll out more of these changes to four star champ rewards. I need extra fivers!
    - Football talk? UGH indeed...
    - I always try and move things along when guesting on the show, Ian and Craig just make it so easy to get distracted
    - my reward of the week was a five star Gambit, making him now 4/2/2. And a Bag-Man for the dupe I'm building!
    - for champing, I'll always wait to champ a four star once I have that 14th cover, helps me build up that much needed ISO
    - my vine is assorted two stars for the farm and three Nightcrawler covers I just need the 80,000 ISO to champ him
  • sirwookieechris
    sirwookieechris Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    How much do I need to donate to the cause to change the name from “soontobenamednetwork” to “networkformerlyknownassoontobenamednetwork”?
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    How much do I need to donate to the cause to change the name from “soontobenamednetwork” to “networkformerlyknownassoontobenamednetwork”?
    How much ya got?
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    " the artist formerly known as networkformerlyknownassoontobenamednetwork”
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    --Thank you for the PW3 PSA.
    -- #ResistPies
    --I do have a Champion Sandman and receiving that extra Green Goblin cover was very nice.
    --I liked seeing the opposing team's AP bars for about five minutes and then decided I'd rather have mine visible all the time.
    --The Twelve Days of Christmas start at Christmas. They're apparently preceded by the Twelve Days of Marvel.
    --Ian, maybe you can't teach Ray & Craig new things about the boosted characters but I'm sure you have listeners who haven't been playing the game anywhere near as long. Teach them.
    --Dying on the Vine: I Champion'd Yondu so now I'm working on the Spider-Gwen I have a 14th cover for; I'm going to have a 15th cover for her later tonight after I play Venom Bomb some more. I also have a Rogue that I can't use because she's 5/2/5; I could use Command Points for the missing cover but I couldn't afford the ISO, anyway.
    --No Archangel for me yet. Darn it! Now Craig's ahead of me.
    -- #TooManySecrets. That's what my T-shirt says.
    --While I don't want it to happen, Craig's idea for Vulture to create a countdown tile does make sense.

• sirwookieechris
    sirwookieechris Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    I don’t think the countdown tile is feasible. I think they should just buff some characters to be able to target airborne enemies. Ironman unibeam, for example, should be able to target airborne enemies.