Countdown tiles visually in certain cases

Options
When you are battling 2 or more of the same character who produce countdown tiles.  When you stun or make them airborne, could their owned tiles be greyed out or changed in some way?  Maybe they all stay the same to force you to track them on a turn by turn basis.  But, it would be nice for those who play at higher tempos to be able to see the effected tiles and target other enemies accordingly.

Thanks,
eviscerator66
Tagged:

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When you are battling 2 or more of the same character who produce countdown tiles.  When you stun or make them airborne, could their owned tiles be greyed out or changed in some way?  Maybe they all stay the same to force you to track them on a turn by turn basis.  But, it would be nice for those who play at higher tempos to be able to see the effected tiles and target other enemies accordingly.

Thanks,
    eviscerator66
    Scroll through enemy characters - the CD tile belonging to the enemy in front will blink momentarily.
  • eviscerator66
    eviscerator66 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I would still prefer to see them greyed out for those characters that are stunned/airborne.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I still believe there should be a better indication of who a CD belongs to. The whole 'cycle for a short highlight' is way too subtle, and even veteran players sometimes don't know about it.

I also like the op's idea, a visual clue to indicate an 'on hold' status woukd be an improvement too, be it be greying out or maybe by a 'paused' outline behind the counter.

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Options
    DeNappa said:
    I still believe there should be a better indication of who a CD belongs to. The whole 'cycle for a short highlight' is way too subtle, and even veteran players sometimes don't know about it.

I also like the op's idea, a visual clue to indicate an 'on hold' status woukd be an improvement too, be it be greying out or maybe by a 'paused' outline behind the counter.

I didn't like the idea of grayed out as the colors are still critical, but a pause button over the numbers is actually quite clever.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll said:
    DeNappa said:

I didn't like the idea of grayed out as the colors are still critical, but a pause button over the numbers is actually quite clever.
    Actually, reading this back I just realized it could be similar to the 'repeater tile' styling, that features a 'refresh arrows' symbol. I'm sure a graphical designer could come up with something good looking.