3* levels?

cgrubb80
cgrubb80 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
I have a good run of champped 3*.  Not all of them.  I run PVE on either 5 or 6 and do ok (better before Gambit was changed).  Question is what level do you 3*s run?  After Rocket and Groot I thought about trying it to see how far I can get.  I am building 4*s now.

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    After Gambits ridiculous nerf, I switched the BH to Hawkeye so I could more levels for Kate. She's 2/2/1 so far.
  • cgrubb80
    cgrubb80 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    I am running kamala khan, Dr strange, and Deadpool.  Seems to be good.  If there is a better combination of 3*s please let me know.  I have a championed 4* gwen.
  • mjs0726
    mjs0726 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    I use Dr. Strange, Iron Man, and Wolverine a lot. Use IM's Yellow and you have the AP to fire the other powers. I also like Iron Fist, Falcon, and Blade. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    3* Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Scarlet Witch is one I have a lot of fun with.

3* Rocket & Groot can be an amazing health pack saver, especially if they're tanking all three of their colours. I used them with Thanos for clearing Seed Teams and Easy Nodes until I was well into 4* land, and SCL-based Scaling let me roster 5* without wrecking my scaling.

Speaking of which, until you get 5 yellow for 4* R&G, Thanos can be a huge help in your placement. He speeds up those fights immensely. At the cost of quite a bit of damage to his teammates, yes, but there are ways to mitigate that.