Relentless Alliance *New* (7 members atm)

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Relentless.gif
Hey guys, I'm looking for more members to boost my squad, at the moment, Relentless* is a public alliance and I have members who have suddenly appeared in Relentless... However, I held Relentless up through the ranks myself because members weren't pulling their weight, so it's time I started looking for reinforcements.

I'm currently looking for:

Members who can match me in all events. (or will at least try) I always finish top 50, more recently however, top 10.
Experience not needed.
Roster is no biggie, if you do well with what you have, I'm happy.
Will appear on chat every-once-in-a-while. (because chat lingers, you don't have to be online 24/7)

Members will be expected to:

Report their current rank in PvE/PvP events.
Log in and fight at least once a day. (for any that do not, they will meet the shiny end of my boot)

Rosters expected:

None for the moment... I have recently seen someone finish 4th whose highest hero was a level 78... So it's possible to win with the basics and without those over powered heroes. (subject to change, because I prefer 2* characters to the 3*'s at the moment, I'm not too bothered who uses what... However, I'm going to heavily upgrading those 3* guys very soon, so if you already own a nice collection, congrats.)

~Do you think you got the ability to keep up with me or beat me in most or all events, are you up for the challenge of taking on those 20 member, online all day, alliances... Do you fight, ruthlessly... Fearlessly... Relentlessly... Are you sick of being a loser and want to become a winner... Just sign up here... If more than 6 guys apply to join, you can still come around here and chat, because this will also be the Relentless chat, and hold on until I get that next slot.~