America Chavez will replace Cloak and Dagger in the latest 12, correct?

Beer40
Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
I went to the Tips and Guide section but its not updated regularly, so I don't trust its accuracy. It does appear the America Chavez will replace Cloak and Dagger. However, next on the list is Rocket and Groot. This will make a huge difference for my hoard so I want to make sure I've got correct info. 

Also, because people will ask, the replacement will be at the start of next season, which is around 22 or so days away.

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cloak is next on the block.  If they throw another new release out on 1/4, then rocket goes too.
  • Beer40
    bluewolf said:
    Cloak is next on the block.  If they throw another new release out on 1/4, then rocket goes too.
    Ok, thanks! Yea, I'm hoping we get one of those rare release "breaks" and they get pushed back for another season, but not optimistic.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    The America release is weird timing - a Sunday - so maybe it will be 1/11 for the next 4*. The norm has been the second Thursday in the week after a new revision, lately, and that would be the 11th.  Plus we will have Venom Bomb, then Enemy of the State, and then another new release?  Probably not the 4th, now that I think about it.  
  • Beer40
    Thanks, sorry about that, l thought it hadn't been updated in awhile. That list and Gwenpools 'Sploits codes are my go to guides on the Forum!