MPQ Holiday Wish List - add yours

Okay, I'll get it started with one small wish and one that's a bit more substantial:

Little wish:
Please allow a forum profile pic to be added through a mobile browser.

Big wish:
Please allow selection of bonus heroes to be color specific.

Comments

• Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Okay, I'll get it started with one small wish and one that's a bit more substantial:

Little wish:

Big wish:
    I'll take your big wish and make it a little smaller. Make this change for 5* only.
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Beer40 said:

Little wish:

Big wish:
    I'll take your big wish and make it a little smaller. Make this change for 5* only.
    That makes perfect sense
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    List of planned rollout pairings for 4*->5* cover awards, with approximate implementation dates.

For me personally, 2 more Daredevil covers before Archangel pushes him out of latests.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    I wish heroic tokens stop giving 2* as reward. Heroic tokens are a lot less common than elite tokens, and getting a 2* from them is such a slap in the face. 
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Dogface said:
    I wish heroic tokens stop giving 2* as reward. Heroic tokens are a lot less common than elite tokens, and getting a 2* from them is such a slap in the face. 
    Maybe token odds could change as a function of SCL.
  • redviper85
    redviper85 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    small/medium: restructure and improve character sorting. have a favorites page of 20 characters or last 12 characters used or something. Trying to find a face in 145 faces can be bothersome

Big wish: restructure the tokens. unless i'm missing something, there is no guaranteed way to get a 3* token. Legend tokens are a guaranteed 4*, Elite and Heroics are at least a 2* and  standards are a 1*. Why are 3*s the forgotten bracket in token land? and why do we even have 1*s anymore there are 2 good ones Juggs is for DDQ and Black Widow is great for TUs but after the tutorial is anyone still using 1*s? and at a rate that i'm selling a dozen or so a day!?! Get em out!

sorry rant over 
  • RedLion
    RedLion Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Calnexin said:
    List of planned rollout pairings for 4*->5* cover awards, with approximate implementation dates.

For me personally, 2 more Daredevil covers before Archangel pushes him out of latests.
    My 5/3/3 Daredevil agrees...2 more covers.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Holiday wish list? Holiday double iso... Please.
  • Qubort
    Qubort Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017

Gambit buffed.

Double ISO becomes regular ISO.

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    No game-breaking change released just before the devs leave for the holidays.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    My biggest wishes for the year have already been granted:

Fix the board drop of death crash - Fixed!
    Get rid of the SCL 125 Cap - Fixed!
    Nightcrawler - In the game!

Now if I could just get 7 more Gambit covers so that I can champ him and stop being the punching bag (or maybe Bagman) of 5* land. Yep, in my last hoard pull I got 15 Thor covers and 2 Gambits (even with him being my BH).
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    More double iso opportunities
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Buff 3* Gambit

More **** Iso

Thanks  :)
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Not having a new release being specifically moved from the usual schedule in order to coincide with Xmas would be a nice gift.  :|
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Gambit fixed.
    Cheaters and Exploiters banned or rolled back.
    Tapping fixed.
    Consistent accurate communication.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Small wish: change the 250 point reward in lightning rounds from a standard token to an elite token.

Big wish: give us an in game way to fix the 6th cover issues. Don't care how. Plenty of great suggestions on the forums. It should at least work for 5*s, but expanding it to limited characters and/or 4*s would be great.
  • TheDobot
    TheDobot Posts: 61 Match Maker
    To go back to the previous interface before this update.  

• Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Not favoring vets over anybody else in every aspect of the game.
  • Keirain1982
    Keirain1982 Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    small/medium: restructure and improve character sorting. have a favorites page of 20 characters or last 12 characters used or something. Trying to find a face in 145 faces can be bothersome

Big wish: restructure the tokens. unless i'm missing something, there is no guaranteed way to get a 3* token. Legend tokens are a guaranteed 4*, Elite and Heroics are at least a 2* and  standards are a 1*. Why are 3*s the forgotten bracket in token land? and why do we even have 1*s anymore there are 2 good ones Juggs is for DDQ and Black Widow is great for TUs but after the tutorial is anyone still using 1*s? and at a rate that i'm selling a dozen or so a day!?! Get em out!

sorry rant over 

This is something I've been thinking of for a while now. Here's what I would propose:
    Standard: 1* or 2* only
    Elite: 2* or 3* only
    Heroic: 3* or 4* only
    Legendary: 4* or 5* only