App Background Reloading and Buddy Token Procs

Hello there,

I've been playing this game for a while now, I think I am around 1300+ login days, long time fan.. I've been liking the enhancements to UI and quality of life features to make the game a little better to follow and manage your AP. The game has felt pretty optimized for a while until recently, my Google Pixel used to be able to hold the game in the background safely for over an hour most of the time, if I for some reason stop playing mid game to do something else. This leads to me losing battles that I didnt want to lose and having to spend health packs or reform a different team to play with. This used to happen in the early days of the game with older android phones, but as both phone and game software got better, the stability did too. I'd like to suggest looking into if this can be resolved again so that games can be held in background once again.

Another issue I've been having recently is the shockingly nil amount of buddy tokens I seem to not be getting now. I've opened at least 100 or so Elite/Heroic tokens, and the 3/4/5*'s that came out of that procced no buddy tokens. What's the deal? It has been over two weeks since I have even seen one. It is making grinding good covers even more miserable. Can you help?

Also, I found it very disappointing that when my friend hit 1000 days login, he did not get anything special. I thought that would eventually have been patched in as an extra gift for him by the time he hit it a year after me, but we were both hopeful and wrong there. I would like to suggest that y'all make 1000 day login something special, a 10 pack or a legendary token at least even. Seems like a missed opportunity for fan appreciation.

Thank you, hope to see more improvements coming into the game. Like saved teams and an AP reference bar in cahracter select? Maybe one day.

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Your first issue is adressed in another post : "getting a loss when minimizing the game". 
    More people have seen this happen, but no solution yet. For now, the best thing is to not close/minimize your game in the middle of a match.