Suggestion: Settings Toggle On The New AP Bar

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
Curious on what everyone's thoughts would be on a menu setting to toggle on the AP Bar all the time.  I don't think it takes up that much screen real estate and I do like seeing it at all times.  I know I can turn it on at the start of every match, but that's one extra screen tap per fight.  And that adds up.

Anyway...  Thoughts?

Comments

• Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    Mine IS on all the time? I don't have to turn it on--it seems to remember.

I'm on iOS.

On another note, I wish there was a toggle in between moves for the enemy action bar. I don't like how it flashes for a brief moment during their turn and then there's no way to bring it back when I'm contemplating my next move.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’d love an always on toggle. Suggested this the day it came out. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sm0keyJ0e said:
    Mine IS on all the time? I don't have to turn it on--it seems to remember.

I'm on iOS.

I'm in Android/Kindle (play on two different devices), and I think it stays up for me too, unless I accidentally tap the arrow that minimizes it. I tend to keep it up as well. 

Sm0keyJ0e said:
    On another note, I wish there was a toggle in between moves for the enemy action bar. I don't like how it flashes for a brief moment during their turn and then there's no way to bring it back when I'm contemplating my next move.
    Yes, I thought this was a suggestion to have the ability to turn off the function that swaps out my skill bar with the enemy's when it's their turn. I'd be all over that. Most UI changes I either appreciate or am neutral on, perhaps mildly annoyed at worst. But that auto-switch every single turn is driving me bananawhackers.
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    Yes, the flip bar mechanism is very transparent - showing how fast the goons pick up AP, While it is better in that you can see when you are going to eat a big AOE, it is a little distracting when I'm contemplating how much AP I have and what power I will use next.

• Kevmcg
    Kevmcg Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    I agree with having the AI screen flipping be an option. I don't mind it that much, but there are times I might want to pause on my turn and flip it to see how enemy AP and powers look.