Damage based PvP

veny
veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
It may sound stupid, but... what if points gained from PvP were based on how much damage you done?
Over time, PvP became more and more difficult - now i am stuck with 30 promoted 4*s fighting promoted 5*s, which is terrible - i am even losing after reaching 100 points (Vulture + SpiderMan, 5* Gambits everywhere etc.)

Damage-based point rewards would be much better than win/lose system and here is why:
1) Losing wont be frustrating anymore (winning should still provide some bonus to points gained, lets say 30%)
2) Whole roster could be used in PvP, not only the strongest characters
3) No more abusing of 1* teams that sometimes appear

Call me crazy but i believe this system would be much more ballanced and much more player-friendly than point/win based system, that has many flaws thanks to scalling, rng, system of powered characters...

Comments

• MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Tveny said:
    It may sound stupid, but... what if points gained from PvP were based on how much damage you done?
    Over time, PvP became more and more difficult - now i am stuck with 30 promoted 4*s fighting promoted 5*s, which is terrible - i am even losing after reaching 100 points (Vulture + SpiderMan, 5* Gambits everywhere etc.)

Damage-based point rewards would be much better than win/lose system and here is why:
    1) Losing wont be frustrating anymore (winning should still provide some bonus to points gained, lets say 30%)
    2) Whole roster could be used in PvP, not only the strongest characters
    3) No more abusing of 1* teams that sometimes appear

Call me crazy but i believe this system would be much more ballanced and much more player-friendly than point/win based system, that has many flaws thanks to scalling, rng, system of powered characters...
    The current PVP system sucks. It's only good for someone with very strong characters.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Actually i would say that with stronger and stronger roster, PvP is much more difficult for you thanks to matchmaking. In times i had my first 4* promoted i was doing 575 points like nothing.
    Now i have 30 4*s promoted, 5*s are everywhere, especially the broken ones. I am barely able to reach 300 points not without being defeated and 575 is much harder than before.