Booster crafting

Options
@Brigby.  Today?   Please!!!!

Comments

• Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just please - not in the middle of coalition event...
  • TheDragonHermit
    TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Szamsziel said:
    Just please - not in the middle of coalition event...
    Well 2/3 of a coalition event, if that.
  • ipapotihus
    ipapotihus Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @Brigby.  Today?   Please!!!!
    I also can't wait! I'm here sitting at my desk, opening my phone to check if their is an update available! The six month wait, will finally come to an end! 
  • Amadeus
    Amadeus Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    It most likely won't be before the 18th but hopefully that date or just a couple of days after.  It just depends on how long submission takes.

Might not be today guys 
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    with the recent matchmaking bug, I'm going to guess
    hopefully sometime this week.

HH
  • ipapotihus
    Options
    Amadeus said:
    LakeStone said:
    It most likely won't be before the 18th but hopefully that date or just a couple of days after.  It just depends on how long submission takes.

Might not be today guys 
    I hope so much you are in the wrong xD. 
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've had to update Apple and Google Apps before and the process can be a real pain in the...  From what Lakestone mentioned its possible they may be having a submission issue... maybe not.   We sit... We wait... We hope for today...  Just don't hold your breath...
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Either way, it would be silly to start making cards as soon as the update is made, and for a couple of reasons.

1) They've stated there will be crafting discounts for purchases made on holiday offers. I've been mostly F2P on this game up to this point. However, because I want the game to do well, and because I've got a little bit of extra cash in my pocket, I'll probably wait for those offers to come to the vault before I start using crafting. That way, I'll be able to mitigate some of the costs of the cards I want to get.

2) I've been burned too many times by Hibernum with buggy patches and updates. I'm gonna hang back a bit to let other people find the bugs, if there are any. I really don't want to get screwed out of the currency I've been stockpiling for the last 6-8 months while we all waited for this feature to show up.
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I’ve always admired your willpower @Matthew

I’ll be one of the frustrated masses trying to log on and play with the shiny new features! But I’ll do my best not to complain about it not going smoothly—I’ll be your beta tester :wink:
  • Outersider
    Outersider Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt happen today due to the event problem earlier... I don't have much faith that things will go as plan based on past experience...... just sayin.......
  • ipapotihus
    Options
    @Outersider
    As long as the event stay on the bench, they don't need to debug it. So I don't see it causing extra delay. 

I also be a Beta tester. After going live, the feature will be balanced. It a gamble, but you can bet how it will be balanced. 
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt happen today due to the event problem earlier... I don't have much faith that things will go as plan based on past experience...... just sayin.......
    I'm hoping this doesn't go like past experiences, where we are again stuck waiting for the slightest hint of progress.  Octagon has given us the impression that they are much better than their predecessor.  But this is their first real opportunity to show us that their words hold weight.
  • Amadeus
    Amadeus Posts: 57 Match Maker
    edited December 2017
    Options
    some sort of an update today would be great @Brigby ?
  • ALEJANDROID
    ALEJANDROID Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    Come on @Brigby we won't get mad if it is not today, but we do will if there is no info anywhere.
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    *sits on edge of seat, biting fingernails*
  • ALEJANDROID
    Options
    *sits on edge of seat, biting fingernails*
    *sits netx to him*
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    https2quickmemecomimgf7f7aa3ce72feed0a88c9401b5b51bc667e0fdb33d233b69c2c786f94c578bdd8ejpg
    Get on with it!
  • Houdin
    Houdin Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Insert smart Alex comment here
  • ALEJANDROID
    Options
    Brigby said:
    some sort of an update today would be great Brigby ?
    If everything goes smoothly, then we anticipate the 2.3 update to be available sometime tomorrow.
    Ok thats great, thankz