Hour Event issues.

Options
SeditiousCanary
SeditiousCanary Posts: 76 Match Maker
Cannot play the bottom left node for the Elspeth Hour of Devastation event. I picked my planeswalker (Saheeli), picked a legal deck, have an opponent, click the Fight button, then the game hangs with the spinning wheel, but never loads the game. I have to force quit the game. When I relaunch, there are the same number of matches for the bottom left node. I've restarted my phone with no change, and force quit four times with no changes in the behavior, or outcome.

Comments

• jerpers
    jerpers Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Me too. Exactly the same issue
  • Arnturl
    Arnturl Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same issue here as well. Using Samut on the bottom left node, finds an opponent just fine, but never actually loads the game. 

Seems it's happening to everyone else as well, max score on the leaderboard in my tier(Gold) is 70 at the moment. 
  • SeditiousCanary
    Options
    My coalition reports the same issue too.

At least everyone's equally screwed.
  • PCrooks
    PCrooks Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here...
  • mrixl2520
    mrixl2520 Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Me too for my bottom left. Bottom right never finds an opponent
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Elspeth node is lock out too
  • Stidjen
    Stidjen Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    For me it was bottom left too. I filed a ticket but also got a message (in-game) later that this was a known issue. Too bad there's no compensation; while it doesn't affect the rankings, with three instead of two active nodes I would've gotten all rewards.
  • SeditiousCanary
    Options
    Pretty underwhelming. I bought Elspeth specifically to play this event, and she got locked out.