Known Issue: Coversquirrel Store 4-Star Odds *Updated (12/15/17) [Fixed]

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

We recently became aware of an issue with the Coversquirrel event's store displaying incorrect odds. The 4-Star odds are not following the normal convention of having the Latest 4-Star characters at increased odds.

We are currently investigating this problem, and will provide an update once we have addressed it.

Thank you for understanding!

Update: After the team's investigation, they have determined that this is only a display issue. The Latest 4-Stars are being awarded at the correct, increased rate, despite the indicator not being visible. This display issue is anticipated to be addressed in today's daily patch.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are the displayed odds accurate to actual draw rates?
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    And am I correct in seeing that the only difference in CL7 and CL9 is 750 more ISO at 825 progression points and some minor changes in top placement awards, or is this improperly implemented too? Honest question, I know that this might come across as snark!
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    And am I correct in seeing that the only difference in CL7 and CL9 is 750 more ISO at 825 progression points and some minor changes in top placement awards, or is this improperly implemented too? Honest question, I know that this might come across as snark!
    You also appear to get very slightly more iso at 50 and 500. Woo, and indeed, hoo.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    That can't be correct, can it? Unless you're literally one of the 10-25 players per slice that places in the very top there would be zero incentive to play CL9 over CL7, let alone CL8.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Dayv said:
    Are the displayed odds accurate to actual draw rates?
    After the team's investigation, they have determined that this is only a display issue. The Latest 4-Stars are being awarded at the correct, increased rate, despite the indicator not being visible. This display issue is anticipated to be addressed in today's daily patch.