Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#120: Bye Bye Gambit Battery Guy

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* Angel and Archangel. 
* Soul Gem changes: Sweeping Gambit Changes!! 
* 12 Days of Marvel​
* Apocalypse changes

Comments

• JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    --Thank you for the PW3 PSA.
    --Welcome back, Joe--the Balder the Brave to these Puzzle Warriors 3.
    --"I wasn't even supposed to BE here today!" --Craig Hicks
    --I find the level of my 3-stars doesn't matter so much any more since I'll be pairing them with either two strong 4-stars or a 4-star plus my Champion 5-star Dr. Strange.
    --Nice Spaceballs references.
    --My Mockingbird is decently cover'd but I couldn't afford the ISO to level her up enough to win.
    --I tried animations off just to see if it would also turn the story off. Some stories I enjoy but most of them I've seen so, so many times now. Unfortunately, the story still is shown and having the animations off DID mess me up because I didn't know what the opposing characters were doing.
    --I've long thought that the Death art in the game is really inappropriate. :pensive:
    -- #ResistPies
    --Knowing which characters share colors with Angel may have been the most knowledgeable that Ian has ever been about this game without researching it.
    --As a comic geek, I'm happy that we now have all five of the original X-Men. I still want a Hank Pym character so we'll have all five of the original Avengers.
    --Hooray for the Gambit nerfs! I was enjoying my Gambit battery but I'm 100% fine with him being gone. It needed to happen.
    --The 12 Days event has been kinda hard. This isn't a complaint as I like the challenge. It was just surprising.
    --As somebody who lives in a household with multiple players, I can confirm that the opponents in DDQ are the same for every player no matter what their roster is.
    --My reward of the week was the black Green Goblin cover I received this morning for having a 4-star at a high enough level.
    --No Archangel for me yet. You guys?
    --Currently dying on the vine: two Yondu covers and a Lockjaw. I have them fully covered and just need the ISO.
    --I'll be saving my Latest Legends tokens until DD is out and Archangel is in. I already have several covers on DD but just don't particularly care about him. Archangel, on the other hand, is one I'm anxious TO have.

D'oh! It's Saturday and I just realized this wasn't posted! No wonder there weren't any comments from me on the show. :wink: