The Nexus is recruiting (Chill alliance)

Options
Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
Hi, y'all!

I am in need of a handful of people to join my alliance.
I'd like stronger rosters, preferably. Anything that can take on bosses. A good 3* roster and up is very helpful.

We're a chilled out alliance, I don't make demands of my members, there's no minimum point or placement requirement here. I'd just like you to sign in daily if you can and do your best. Only time I'd like some extra effort is with bosses, since we *all* benefit from those.

Either reply here or send me a PM and I'll have a look see. =)

Comments

• Msm2008
    Msm2008 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Interested in joining your alliance. Daily player with strong champed 4* roster with all 3* champed and a half dozen unchamped 5* who usually hits 800-900 in pvp and earns all awards in 7-8 level pvp (although it does seem different and more difficult to do this now).

hit me up if you need someone who will grind for boss events.
  • MaxVelocity
    MaxVelocity Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hiya! Daily player who grinds hard during bosses. Generally grind in PvE and PvP as im working on my 4* roster. I have almost every 3* character champed and have been known to drop money on this game if I’m about to lose covers to time. My alliance right now is one I joined at random and maybe 16/20 of them never log on. Let me know what you think! I game name is Max Velocity 
  • Ragnar1977
    Ragnar1977 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi,

i grind daily.  lots of 4* champs

let me know what u think
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Options
    @Msm2008
    @MaxVelocity
    @Ragnar1977

I've sent PMs, but I'm wondering if that's not working.
    I'm interested in all of you, so please let me know here if you still wish to join and what your usernames are if they're different to your forum name.
  • itachi569
    itachi569 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking to join a Good alliance the one I just dropped out of was only half active and not looking to grow, with that being said my IGN is itachi569, I'm a daily player at the very least 
  • zerachiel17
    zerachiel17 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Active player with 3 and 4 characters, good pve and such such pvp. Any spot in your aliance?
  • Middletown11
    Middletown11 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Looking for a new alliance.  Active with a roster of all champed 3* and all 4* with 11 champed and working on more.  Play daily both pve and pvp and always go big for alliance events. Please let me know.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Options
    Bumping this because the boss fight event has reminded me I need three more members.

The original description is still valid. Please feel free to reply here or PM me.
  • Bisounour
    Bisounour Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi, I'm a returning player looking for an active alliance before I start the Boss Event. I have a developing 3 star roster (last time I played was 3 years ago o.0) but I cleared full event progression for the simulator. If you guys still have spots I'd love to join!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Options
    @Bisounour Sure, shoot me a request! We take all sorts as long as you chip in with bosses =)
    Let me know if your game name is something other than your forum name.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Options
    Bumping this up to recruit two new members before Thanos arrives!
    OP is still true for this recruitment drive. =)
  • PurdyPrince
    PurdyPrince Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I'm down to do Thanos if you still have a spot open.  I have 5 champed 5*s and pretty much a full 4* roster.  I've reached full progression in every single boss event I have done.
  • el winero
    el winero Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Daily player with a solid developing 3-star roster. Also a sucker for boss events, so would definitely love to pitch in as much as possible for Thanos. Requested The Nexus in game already if that's helpful
  • Bunny
    Bunny Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Im interest to join.My IGN is tigermannn. MY Shield rank is 81 with all champed 3*(except Angel) and 11 champed 4*. always 800+ in PvP and full progression in PvE. Always do my best on boss event. Already pending The Nexus in game.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Options
    ***Okay, this recruiting session has closed again!***