How to "link" Marvel insider

Wonko33
Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
I have a Marvel insider account but I'm not sure how to get Insider points from my MPQ play when there are promos-

Like tight now I read on the forum that there will be a way to earn insider points by playing the "12 days of Marvel" event but I don't know how to redeem that.

Is there a way to link my MPQ account to my Insider account or something?

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    It's not a link per say since you have to register every time a new event is available for MPQ. When you click on the event in the Marvel Insider part of Marvel.com under activities it tells you to put your MPQ Player ID, which is basically your Agent Name in the Shield rank icon on the top left of the game. Once you do that you click on submit and when the event is over you get the points sometime after. Some points take a couple of days and sometimes a week to appear on Marvel Insider, so don't get impatient. 
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    It can be much longer than a week; this one says they will posted by mid-January if I recall correctly. Of course, that is a latest date and not the date they actually will post.

Also it is important to note that most MPQ awards on Marvel Insider require a minimum score to qualify. This one is 800. They generally aren't too bad; for example, most PVP ones that I have seen require you to finish with at least 300 points.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Found it, THX. I did not know where to look for in the insider page -