Next 5*? Any Idea?

2»

Comments

• MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    My guess is Iron Spider variant of Spider Man, even though we already have 2 versions of Spider Man in the 5* tier. If not then probably a new version of Cap or Iron Man, though I'm not sure how they would make a new one any different from the current ones design wise.

There just really doesn't seem to be anyone else they can add in as a 5* that would tie to the movie whom we don't already have. 
    You're right. In my opinion, instead of adding more repeated characters. They could promote the movie with a new event bringing together the characters involved.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    My guess is Iron Spider variant of Spider Man, even though we already have 2 versions of Spider Man in the 5* tier. If not then probably a new version of Cap or Iron Man, though I'm not sure how they would make a new one any different from the current ones design wise.

There just really doesn't seem to be anyone else they can add in as a 5* that would tie to the movie whom we don't already have. 
    Yeah let's have 3 5* Spider-Man so it's totally possible for a player to get 3 champed 5*s that are all Spider-Man, be forced into 3x 5* MMR but only allowed to bring one at a time.  That's good for the game.  #NoMoreDupsWithinTiers

I'd like to see 5* Vision or Switch.  They don't have 5* (or even 4*) versions and they seem likely to be pretty significant to the movie.  
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    ronin-san said:
    broll said:
    0_efx_0 said:
    Yeah I’d rather see Jubilee before we ever see Dazzler lol
    You really think they'd troll us like that?
    Absolutely.
    And so, the truth was spoken.

But like I said in the closed poll, I’d expect Steve Rogers (Nomad) as a five star. Graphically, this is the most noticably different version of a character appearing in the movie, it may be his last outing in the role, and Steve really should have a stronger spot to hold in that tier. And no matter how much saturation there is, I’d still like to see a four star Iron Spider.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    5* Steve, then what; Cable / Deadpool / X-force related somethings?

I truly do not know.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Quake, Destroyer of Worlds.

Ok, probably not, but not unreasonable.
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    5* Killmonger and 4* Strange seems possible
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    0_efx_0 said:
    5* Killmonger and 4* Strange seems possible
    Killmonger could be with the Blu Ray release, but there’s no way we’re getting someone unrelated to Infinity War next. 4* Strange I’d considered, but he gets solo films, so a 4* version seems more likely with that.
    Welcome to MCU Ad Quest.
  • MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    I continue to cheer to come: Sunspot; Emma Frost; Adam Warlock; Namor
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    I maintain that Deadpool, being significant in time (and release schedule) from Infinity War, means that we should see 1-2 characters from it. hopefully that means a 5* Cable and a 4* Domino?