Hunt token problem?

hiya, forum people. Just finished my first four on the hunt event that just started. Grabbed the token from the required 5* node, and it’s sending me to a past event tab to cash in? Anyone know why it would do that? CL8, if it matters. 

Comments

• Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Same here, but in cl9, not that that should matter in any way.
    Guess ill just not buy daily deals this events... too bad
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep.  Same problem here.  CL7 and token did NOT go to the current Hunt mission.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. It would appear that the 5-Star Essential mission is giving out tokens to The Hunt's Vault, as opposed to the intended Store. A fix is being implemented, however the earliest it can be added is Wednesday's daily patch. After this patch is integrated, players will receive the correct tokens to the cover store.

Please note though that the Vault tokens still work, they will just go to the previous run of the event's Vault, instead of this run's cover store. Apologies for the confusion.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    The daily sub reward is also an expired store token after sub 1.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. It would appear that the 5-Star Essential mission is giving out tokens to The Hunt's Vault, as opposed to the intended Store. A fix is being implemented, however the earliest it can be added is Wednesday's daily patch. After this patch is integrated, players will receive the correct tokens to the cover store.

Please note though that the Vault tokens still work, they will just go to the previous run of the event's Vault, instead of this run's cover store. Apologies for the confusion.
    Im not sure thats correct @Brigby

I have only received tokens for the store, none for the vault. So that also goes for the 5essential node.
    4 tokens in post event store: 1 from sub1 rank, 1 from progression and 2 from 5ess in sub 1 and 2.

Vaults are really much more interesting if you get many tokens, in my opinion, so switching mid event wont be all that interesting i think. Also skipping daily deals for that reason.