Bonus heroes?

EstherC
EstherC Posts: 90 Match Maker
i have not gotten a bonus hero for over 10 days now. Anyone experiencing the same?

Comments

• EstherC
    EstherC Posts: 90 Match Maker
    I’m just waiting for 3*. I’ve drawn dozens of 3s but no BH.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    I once went 18 days without a BH, but either end of that I had very lucky streaks. 

This too will pass.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
    I had a similar thread created some week/s ago,
    I definitely feel that the odds have been tampered with but at the same time I think I'm most probably have a bad streak. Was odd though that several alliance memebers experienced the same.

Bonus 4* heroes seem to happen mostly when you get a 4* from a Heroic Token.
    If you pull a 4* to begin with, the odds of getting a bonus hero is higher if it came from a Heroic token. This is because two-stars don't yield bonus heroes, so tokens that have two-star covers have a greater chance of bonus heroes for three- and fourstar pulls to bring the overall bonus hero odds to 5*.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a 3-star bonus hero this morning from an Elite token.  Now my 3-star Cap is only about 4 levels away from giving me the Winter Soldier cover I need to get him up to 13 covers.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a bonus 4* maybe a week ago and I've gotten a few bonus 3s lately. Bonus 5s on the other hand... the one and only time that I got a bonus 5* was before OML got nerfed. 
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Add more to the conspiracy, I got my BH hero Gambit all the way to 191, but only 3 of those have been black covers...tin foil hat time. Also gkt one last night fwiw

But yeah, BH seems a bit less lately. Just like getting 100 HP, 1000/2000 iso from intercepts were silently decreased in odds. 

Much as I know it is confirmation bias, I've just come to learned that this company will make changes silently, hoping that people will not notice and then depend on the community to white knight CB.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    shardwick said:
    I got a bonus 4* maybe a week ago and I've gotten a few bonus 3s lately. Bonus 5s on the other hand... the one and only time that I got a bonus 5* was before OML got nerfed. 
    Of all of the Latest Legends tokens my son has pulled three have resulted in five stars.  With two of them, he's pulled a bonus Thanos, who is now 0/2/0.  Lucky kid...  I for 5-star characters, I think I've pulled one bonus one all-told.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been on a bad run of 3* BH myself (particularly from standard tokens, where my 3* rate has been closer to ~1/100 lately).  Fortunately, I only need 9 Hawkguy covers from all sources in the next ~100 days to miss wasting yet another Kate Bishop blue when that SHIELD resupply rolls around.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am in a drought myself. Haven't seen a 4 star bonus hero in forever 
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Fluctuates a lot for me, some weeks are really good and others on the dry side. Just keep pulling and you'll get there.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    i got a 4* bonus and my second ever 5* bonus within a few days of each other last week. I was getting plenty of bonus 3* daken, who i was trying to champ at the time, but of the 6bhs i had for him, they were all unusable blues until i finally got a usable cover off of my 2* farm. Same thing happened on Ragnarok where I had like 5 or 6 of the same bonus cover color on the vine i couldn't use. 
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Whether or not demi has done anything to the odds, there is almost no value to anecdotal evidence based on just "10 days" play.  If you want to make a real complaint, track the data and present it here.  Count tokens, not days.
  • dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    I pulled 80 latest legends a few days ago and got six 4* bonus heroes and one 5*.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two weeks ago I had one 3* BH the whole week. Last week I got about 4. It really is random.