Looking for a Top 50 Alliance

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Hiyas,

My name is Phearlas and I have been an avid player of puzzle quest games for almost 10 years now. I have been playing this game since release and currently am only missing two 3star covers. Most of my Heroes are about level 70-80 on average. I consistently rank in the top 10 on every event and am currently #9 in the simulator with a little over 69k points acquired. Any alliance that recruits me can look forward to a MAJOR point contributor in most events. I do not participate in lightning rounds, however, most other events I usually place in top 10 depending on the rewards.

With that being said, I would like to add to the roster of a typical top 50 alliance, preferably a top typically 20 alliance for the rewards. I know that not all the events you may want to score high in, but again, most events I score in top 10 as a player which will cause what ever alliance that recruits me to do exceptionally well. I will probably out-score everyone on the team which will only add to your success as a team and make me happy that I am in an alliance that actually plays and puts forth an effort. If you are interested in me, please pm me or respond to this post and I would like to join in between events so I do not miss out on current rewards. icon_e_biggrin.gif