Character effects

I honestly have to say thank you so much for giving us the option to finally turn the character effects off. I’m sure many of us are super stoked for this to finally become an option. Now it is so much faster to achieve results without having to tediously sit there and watch the whole show especially when Gambit and professor x are teamed up. Cheers MPQ. 

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I decided to turn animations back on when time is not an issue. I like seeing what is going on in the game, not just realizing I suddenly died without quite knowing why.
    Your mileage may of course vary.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    I agree with Quebbster,  I turned it off and it just felt off.  I'm turning it back on until I really need placement (for a new character, perhaps) for an event.  Sure, it's faster (and thanks for that, MPQ) but the charm is missing.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Like Quebbster said I'm toggling them off and on.  Playing completely without them on is boring and I'd be done with the game in a week if they were removed from everyone.  Yesterday I had unexpected challenges to getting my clears for PvE done so I turned them off for that and turned them back on when on schedule.

• shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    I'm with Quebbster and broll. I turn them on for PVP and DDQ and turn them off for PVE.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same. I generally leave them on, except for PvE clears, or if I'm doing a somewhat risky push in PvP.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    I leave them on, I could be playing candy crush if not to see some super heroes once in a while. I will turn them off for certain things

- PvP  jump
    -completing Shield sim
    - this morning I wanted to use MEdusa-Carnage to clear the 2* Daken node in PvE soooo... yeah, turned them off (but I was bummed out every time I used Symbiote Scythes)